• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down with "XD" Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    THIS CLUB PWNS!

XD

J/K! I'm not joining, but just wanted to let you guys know that its pretty cool what you're doing ^_^ xd is overused anyway.

~ :P

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    There's no flaming, or it'd be against the rules. It's a pity we can't thougj..friendly rivalry is quite a hard thing. EcksDee ^^

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    How is 'XD' not "user friendly"?
    :P isn't any user friendlier than XD...
    Also, what's wrong with XD? It's just a cute lil smiley... =P

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hey, don't do that..it's friendly rivalry remember? *unjoins XD club*
    Its Ecksdee, not exdee

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Okay people, I think I've tricked them for a while, unfortunately I have to post here in a really public place where they can see though.

Hopefully, their club will begin to slow down now, through my "giving up" (Yeah, right.), and this could gain us some time to get a bigger member base, and more backup.

As soon as you read this messgage, tell your friends, and whoever else you can, to join here, we need more backup.

We lost the first one through no backup, however I won't be so ready to attack next time, and there WILL be a next time.

Help us gain more members, we honestly need them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back