• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Download of Pok?mon 4Ever?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 17, 2004
    Hey Masato-san,

Where in Australia do you live? Pok?mon 4Ever has been available in Australia for the last month or so, and I'm sure you can find it somewhere. I've seen it in K-Mart and Target, but I'm sure you can find it at many other places as well.

I've never seen it for download on any web sites, only P2P and IRC.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I want to get it, but it is far too expensive.

Eeeeek! More Australians! Join the club, it's in Mixed Community Groups! Please, we only have 3 members so far...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Masato-san said:
    Hello. I'm looking for a download of Pok?mon 4Ever, because it's nowhere anywhere in my area of Australia. I'm looking for it because I can't find it anywhere over the internet, and I can't do it over IRC file-sharing. I have to resume the downloads as well, so I need an actual web site containing it.

Please help me on downloading and watching this movie.
    Thank you.

I have it downloaded on my computer if you'd like to see it. I found it on KaZaA. However, like mostly everyone had pointed out, the sound quality isn't great. Although, if you still want to see it, PM me and we'll discuss how you want to download it. ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    The dubbed DVD with the short should be common to find if your willing to purcahse it online. I got a region code-free, bootlegged version of the original imported from HK. It has English and Chinese subtitles too. n.n-

Pokelord use to have a downloadable version up, but I'm sure it's long gone by now. If you can't use IRC, then there isn't much else you can do, really...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 17, 2004
    Vito Winstrate said:
    Reviving the topic, after my purchase I was utterly disappointed. The DVD quality was really bad, considering this was "DIGITAL VIDEO". Not the best movie as it claims. No Pikachu's Pikaboo either...
    Was it really that bad? Tony R's review of the DVD said that the video transfer was pretty good.

The lack of Pikachu short is a known problem and it's grounds for a refund if you want one. Alternatively you can call Buena Vista (their number's at the bottom of the back cover) and they'll send you a replacement cover sheet at no cost.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2004
    I just bought the R2 release of pokemon 4ever and not knowing that it did not contain pikachu pikaboo short i was quite shocked... Anyone knows why didnt buena vista ent included the pokemon short or even writing to them about it...!

One thing that puzzled me is that the summited pikachu pikaboo to the bbfc in UK... why waste money summiting it if they not going to release it on the DVD...

https://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Clas...CC0EE531EE09ACE480256D100025686A?OpenDocument

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2004
    You can be sure to add me to teh partition... Its really stupid to leave out the pokemon short because thats what makes a pokemon movie a pokemon movie...!

Me still going to find an email adrees to beuna vista ent, if not have to personally send a letter by post...!

Back