• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Downtime no more!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I guess some of you guys have already know that I was having many issues lately, ever since in the middle of 2013, as early as March, and I was trying my best as if nothing happened since then, but the pressure that I got on my PC-versary makes me have to shout it out since I can't stand it any longer, and it's not the only times I've been in this state already.

However, I have decided that I don't want to feel down anymore, especially after seeing most of my friends encourage me, and because I feel that I can do this. So, I've decided, I want to not becoming sad anymore, and try to become more confident. Even though I have a bumpy start on my early days, I'll try to do it.

Back