• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dowsing MCHN

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Alright i am at the 2nd badge in kanto and i am running around for 15 mins now and cant find it? So i guessing i am not using the item right, if someone could help me that would be great thx.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I don't understand your question, are you asking where to find the dowsing mch, or looking for a specific item?

rhei1

Casual Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    check ecruteak city. thats where I got it.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Its a Touch Screen thing, you just hold your stylis on it, and when you start hearing louder beeps and the screen gets more yellowy then your geting closer, this is by far the best item finder, as it will show you exact locations.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Go into your "Key Items", click on it, and select "2nd Register". This will enable it on your touch screen for ease of access and use. When you want to look for an item, just drag your stylus across it and it will let you know if you are close to an item. When you're close enough, it will show an exact location while you've got the stylus held on it.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    If you keep tapping it, then the sound should change if you get near and item. When the sound gets really high-pitched and the color turns white, then there should be an item.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    The way I use it is get on my bike, hold my stylis on the screen, and ride around an area or town I just got too, Its really fast xD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back