• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP main characters

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
  • You may have seen it a dozen or so renditions of the new DP main characters, but I'll just subject you to yet another version...by me, of course :P.

Click!

It's probably a very pathetic background, but it has to do...Hikari is wearing a snow hat for a reason, right? That aside, it was tiresome work getting the folds in the clothes to look right (which, by the way, still look a little wrong). Characters may look a little stiff, but I'll improve the next time round *crosses fingers* :D.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    hehe I think I just saw this on serebii. I think the girls is great, but the guy.. not so much. His face is too short or long or somethin... He just doesn't look much like himself.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I really like the way you have coloured the eyes. :) They look great in your own style! The anatomy on the hands is very good as they're quite hard to draw.

I think the girl looks like she could need some fuller hips - the lower half of her body looks a bit "straight" if you know what I mean. I really like the soft colouring though, and the way she steps out of the border! :)

--FG

Back