• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP130 Episode Preview (Japanese spoilers)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Well, episode, episode. I still haven't found DP130, but I found the preview for DP 131. I am ALSO surprised that no one posted here yet.

My review for DP130 will come forewith. So... preview comes first.

- In the preview, it is seen that Shinji will use Donkarasu, Dodaitose, Manyula and Eleboo.
    - The evil smile is EPIC. XD
    - And I thought Eishi Lake was snowy... :3

Please review~

Years
  • From the sounds of the episode summary on Bulbapedia 130 was pure filler. D; It seemed to be an excuse just to introduce Handsome. Though weirdly, while they introduced one aspect of Platinum they also had the three main characters change back to their usual clothes, and removing their Platinum-inspired clothes. Also, Takeshi's Usokkie learned Hammer Arm. Excitement. ¬_¬

I probably won't see this episode in full, though, for two or three weeks. I wish #PocketMonsters would release the subs a bit sooner. D: Other subbing groups can have releases done in one or two days (Eclipse come to mind, with their speedsubbing of FMA2), but it took two weeks for the DP128 sub to be released. D;

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Weird how it's not up yet at all.

I loved Shinji's smirk, too! How he slowly smirked was just funny. Have to get it high quality when it comes out
    DP130 Episode Preview (Japanese spoilers)

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    It's up on the tube. Search and you shall find.

Felt like a generic pokemon-get-lost episode. Some funny moments here and there, but I feel that Looker got too little screentime.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    - High qualityness!!
    - Yelling Satoshi XD
    - Looker's eyes are so weird...
    - Satoshi didn't tell him he was from Masura Town...it always makes me sad when he does say XD
    - Route 201 theme ~
    - Wait, why are they on a train? It's a nice change, but why?
    - I wonder if Looker is going to do anything about Team Galaectic in the anime, or they're just introducing him for no reason
    - In the games, Looker sounds like he's supposed to be forgien. Is he forgien in Japanese?
    - Team Rocket...
    - Kojiro's rose!
    - I forgot he had Mukuhawk. It's so big XD
    - Everyone is lost...
    - Pinkupu can lift it up XD Still makes me laugh
    - Why do they say the motto to Pokemon?
    - "Pikachu getto da chu" lol
    - Satoshi is really excited about his battle against Shinji ~
    - Oh OK, they will be including him with the Ginga-Dan storyline

OK, I thought this episode was rubbish. But next episode will be good!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Him? You mean Handsome? For one second I thought you were saying Shinji... But Shinji doesn't make sense.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Are you talking to me? XD Which line are you talking about?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, yeah, I was talking about Handsome. I wondered if they were just introducing him for this episode and then never see him again, but he was talking about Ginga-Dan at the end

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No way would handsome be a one time thing. I can see him appear soon again. And jun. Overall the new AD's animation skills were pretty good.

Back