• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP136 Episode Discussion *Beware of Japanese spoilers*

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Not that there is anything to spoil you for anyway other than Team Galactic's epicness... My comment to come forewith.

(Is it me, or does the Japanese watchers [Pokemon] seem so inactive these days? The episode discussion thread usually gets created around this time already.)

You guys have to do something with this inactivity. But firstly, Jorah, stop going to the shipping debates so frequently and contribute to the Japanese episodes.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah, I've noticed hardly anyone seems to talk about them anymore o.O I think it's because there were loads of fillers and people got bored. I can post in more than one thread in a day XD

I thought it was a pretty cool episode, and Handsome attacking the Galaxy Gang member was funny XD Pokemon doesn't usually do that sort of stuff

- Oooh, this episode has been uploaded in high quality
    - Shellos
    - I don't know why Hikari is so worried about Pochama going into the water hopefully it'll drown it's a water type and can swim
    - I love High Touch! 2009 so much ~
    - Hahahaha Takeshi moving his arms after being hit XD
    - Handsome! The name lies
    - Looks like Item Finders XD
    - Pitfall
    - I forgot Saturn's Japanese voice sounds like a girl in Japanese
    - Don't move! They have STICKS! Or metal poles to wack them over the head. And Handsome just watches
    - Ooh, that WiiWare game looks cool
    - Pikachu looks so funny tied up XDD
    - Galexy member was kind? Oh, he must be undercover
    - Oh OK, it's Handsome, I guessed so, cool. He was wearing his normal outfit under the Galexy one?
    - Hehe Team Rocket were inturrupted XD Kojiro singing at the end was funny "doooo"
    - Wow! Handsome knocked someone to the ground! That's surprsingly violent...for Pokemon. Well, for the humans in it, anyway
    - He has a rubber boat in his coat? XD
    - Kanto music ~

- 12th movie advert Kokoro no Anntene really does not go with Arcues blowing up buildings XDD

Preview

Love the music...looks like a boring episode though

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Eh, didn't really happen much in this except a shitload of talking. Need subs :<
    Ok, Handsome's ninja moves were cool at least.

Next four episodes look so boring... I mean, it's basically 4x pure HGSS advertising episodes. All of August is filled with this crap.

Guess I'll go on hiatus and come back in September. =/

- I love High Touch! 2009 so much ~

+1

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Yeah, I've noticed hardly anyone seems to talk about them anymore o.O

Being in a summer holiday right now would probably contribute to that too.

This episode is disappointing. Team Galactic is searching for some ruins and when they finally found the ruins they go like "Ah, drats. Wrong ruins. Okay everyone, pack everything up. We're going!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Since I haven't done this in a while...
    -Oh Shellos...yay...
    -Alright some Galactic action
    -Shellos wants to be a mascot so he/she chills on Evilup's head...
    -Charon looks like a very angry grandmother...
    -Toxicroak is really strong...can never remember that
    -Ninja Handsome XD
    -Wow Handsome is...handy? XD
    -Yay Shellos came to his/her group

Back