• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball AA

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yep. I'm a very huge fan of DB/Z/GT too. So, what you think of this game? For me, it's very cool! I have a japanese rom >_< Yeah, sadly. But i still think it's great. I beat Piccolo (but when he was old, not young) the 1st time and i'm going to beat his cave (?!). So i almost beat the game ^_^ So... What you think of this game?

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Advanced Adventure. Very, very fun Game Boy Advance game. Unfortunately, I heard of a European release, but not a U.S. release. Rumor is that Atari doesn't care about Dragon Ball (despite listing a game called Dragon Ball: Red Ribbon on their site over a year ago; but in that defense, there's been no new info since that game was listed on their site).

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    As for my status in the game... I've beaten it as both Son Gokuu and Klilyn, and unlocked every character in Extra and Vs. modes... I still have to collect all items, however.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yeah, i have all characters in VS mode too, but what is the Extra mode? And i was shocked when i saw that Kaizoku Robo is a mini-boss. Ya' know, in Underwater Cavern.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I was thinking of downloading it. Then I didn't. I probably will if I have nothing better to do.

The S said:
    Unfortunately, I heard of a European release, but not a U.S. release.

Boo hoo. Americans get loads more stuff than Australians in the games department.

Anyways, is it the whole Dragonball series? If it is I'll play it since I'll never buy the DVDs and it's how I caught up on the Majin Buu saga (Buu's Fury). :p

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yeah. Whole Dragonball. Pilaf, then RRA, then Piccolo Daimaoh.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Boo hoo. Americans get loads more stuff than Australians in the games department.

But I'm a picky gamer. Most of what's released in America is utter crap to me.

In Extra Mode, through obtaining portraits and a certain code (which I can't recall off the top of my head... if I find it, I'll post it later), you can play as nearly everyone in the game. I have obtained the following (which I believe, at the moment, is everyone obtainable):

-Son Gokuu
    -Klilyn
    -Yamucha
    -Tenshinhan
    -Chaozu
    -Jackie Chun
    -Son Gohan Ojii-san
    -Tao Pai Pai
    -Giran
    -Namu
    -Kuma Natsume
    -Oolong
    -Pilaf Robot
    -Shao Robot
    -Metallic Gunsou
    -Murasaki Souchyou
    -Kaizoku Robo
    -Blue Shogun
    -Black Hosa's Battle Jacket
    -Akkuman
    -Tambourine
    -Drums
    -Buta Natsume
    -Inu Heitai
    -Doberman
    -Robo
    -Robo Sashinki
    -Ukelele

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dogbert said:
    Anyways, is it the whole Dragonball series? If it is I'll play it since I'll never buy the DVDs and it's how I caught up on the Majin Buu saga (Buu's Fury). :p

Yeah. It's all of Dragon Ball, I think.But I'm not completely sure, cause I only started playing this morning. Heh.

But this game is freakin sweet. I love that one-on-one mode. Many kick-a$$ moves that can be done. I dunno why I never heard of this game, before. I might buy it. But first I must find a site to buy it from.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    The S said:
    But I'm a picky gamer. Most of what's released in America is utter crap to me.

In Extra Mode, through obtaining portraits and a certain code (which I can't recall off the top of my head... if I find it, I'll post it later), you can play as nearly everyone in the game. I have obtained the following (which I believe, at the moment, is everyone obtainable):

-Son Gokuu
    -Klilyn
    -Yamucha
    -Tenshinhan
    -Chaozu
    -Jackie Chun
    -Son Gohan Ojii-san
    -Tao Pai Pai
    -Giran
    -Namu
    -Kuma Natsume
    -Oolong
    -Pilaf Robot
    -Shao Robot
    -Metallic Gunsou
    -Murasaki Souchyou
    -Kaizoku Robo
    -Blue Shogun
    -Black Hosa's Battle Jacket
    -Akkuman
    -Tambourine
    -Drums
    -Buta Natsume
    -Inu Heitai
    -Doberman
    -Robo
    -Robo Sashinki
    -Ukelele
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to beat Krillin in the Jungle with Kaizoku Robo. His electro tail attack rocks ^_^ Also i think that boss of dat' Kumas can deliver the biggest damage. Just try his Special Attack (executed with R) - it does at least 150 damage!!!

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Advance Adventure is probably the best Dragon Ball game ever. Second to probably Dragon Ball Gokuden for the Super Famicom.

All American Dragon Ball games are crap. Although I can't judge Budokai 3. I heard that was actually pretty good--for a change.

Americans suck at making Dragon Ball games because they aim at the money. They know if they make some mediocre games and slap "Dragon Ball Z" on them, they'll sell like crazy.

The Japanese got...it...right. Dragon Ball Advance Adventure is, as I said, the best Dragon Ball game since Dragon Ball Gokuden.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Right now, I'm playing as Krillin. Krillin is much better than Goku o.o

Back