• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball/Z/GT

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014

DRAGON BALL Z
    Dragon Ball/Z/GT

intro- As you all already know about the world famous dragon ball series I won't go on a introduction ! ha ha Dragon ball z was one of the best selling manga after one piece. It had been a dream for everyone to play or become the characters of Dragonball Z/GT , People loved the show and still does. Even if Kai Is ongoing series still it could not be compared to the old series. Dragon ball z Rocked on Asia. It was one of the top cartoons in America too, Or I should say top Anime.. Dragon Ball Z was a do or die action type... Even though the series was a long episodiatic we can't just ignore the priorities. I am saying that DBZ/GT was always a hard running, Dragon ball was good But DBZ was not that well. It used to be soo long running. It took Goku more then 5 episodes to make a single Spirit bomb. But still the action was splendid. I can't say about the plot although, But it was good adventerious Fantasy. Perfect anime for Kids!

Years
    Dragon ball GT was my most favourite in dragon ball series, used to watch drain ball a lot, one of the most favourite anime of all time

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I see. Dragonball Gt was quite an anime for me too.. But these days it doesn't entertain me that much. Its a kind of a immature anime if you tell from its plot.

Back