• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z

Years
    Watched Battle of the Gods as soon as I could and read 3 Dragon Ball manga books in the bookstore the other day. (Whoops…)

So, yeah. I'm a pretty big fan. :L

Dragon Ball Z

*Sorry but I had to do it.

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
    DBZ was a staple for me in middle school. Haha. I would race home to set a timer so I could watch. Piccolo was my favorite character for the longest time before Future Trunks was introduced

Sir Codin

Interestingly, I'm currently watching DBZ again, I'm currently at the point where Majin Buu absorbed Gohan and is about to give Goku a whoopin'.

Finally collected all the DVD sets a couple of days ago. Big fan.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I love all things Dragon Ball, especially DBZ! Proud to say that I've read the entire manga - twice! And own every volume. My favourite fight has got to be SSJ2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta, whilst my favourite villain is, surprisingly, Gt's Omega Shenron.

Back