• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
    hey, this rpg is the first one i have made so if i stuff up,just tell me,
    ok, rules You can have 4 dragon pokemon with you and 2 extra pokemon(and we can all have one of the same pokemon)but you can have two to start off with and catch more ,
    the base will be around all reigons just finding dragon's we'll have a vote on wether we want ot be bad or good.

Name-Zera
    Age-12
    Gender-Male
    Description-Black hat with brown hair coming out of it,Blue eyes,Red three quarter pants,Grey shirt and Black finger gloves.
    Pokemon-Dratini and Pidgy

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    sounds cool!
    Name paige
    Age 11
    Gender female
    Description black hair showing shoulders long sleave tshirt jeans sneakers ceresent moon necklace clumsi shy
    pokemon horsee,picachu

Last edited:

A.J

Years
    Thanx,hey can you please have a horsea ocs thewn it will evolve into the kingdra so yuo can have that,thanx,ACCEPTED

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
    Years
    Name- Hiro
    Age-16
    Gender-Male
    Description- Black Shirt w/ Master Ball, Tan Cargo Pants and Necklace w/ Dragon Fang
    Pokemon- Treecko, Nincada

Can I have Treecko? It knows Dragon Breath and can learn Dragon Claw (Eventually...)

If not, then I'll take a...Swablu

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
    Name-James
    Age-16
    Gender-Male
    Description-Blue hat with a blue icicle coming out of it,Blue eyes,Blue pants,Blue shirt.
    Personality-Ice and Dragon Pokemon Lover.
    Pokemon-Trapinch and Snorunt.
    Trapinch evolves to a Dragon, if not, i'll take Bagon.
    But, I love Flygon.

A.J

Years
    both Accepted yers as long as it evolves into a dragon so you can have any that in its evelution it is dragon,we'll get a few more and then we'll star but first things first, what do we want to be good or bad

A.J

Years
    paige pelletier said:
    um i have no clue! maybe roket magma mix

Lol i didn't mean like that i mean like the dragon gang want to be good or do we want ot be bad....adn also girls arn't exluded

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Erm...okay!

Name-Yami
    Age-15
    Gender-Female
    Description-Dark blue bandana, black leather jacket over a white singlet, long black pants, black leather gloves, yellow eyes, straight waist length golden-brown hair
    Pokemon-Bagon and a Black Pikachu

HORN!

Last edited:

A.J

Years
    Sure, and now if you join can you place a vot for Bad or Good so far it's

BAD 2( ME ) GOOD 0

my thoughts exactly
    and also if you have joined already place a vote any way then after i say i have seen it then delete it :D ok :D

WELL I REAKON WE CAN START NOW!!!! IF SOME ONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN WE ARE ONLY TAKING 1-3 PEOPLE SO HURRY WE WILL BE RPGING SO JUST PM ME SAYING AND THEN I'LL ANNOUNCE IT OK AND MEMBERS OF D5RAGON GANG STILL VOTE
    Dragon Gang

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Well if no one else is going to start this I guess I will.

A girl of about 15 walks down the busy street road with her 2 best friends Bagon and Pika saftley hidden in their pokeballs.
    She walks past a new bank called A Bank.
    The girl releases her pokemon.
    "Be nice and go and welcome the new bank," she says.
    Bagon and Pika go in the bank and return with thier arms filled with cash.
    The girl takes the cash and runs towards Beedrill Forest with the cops close behind her. She loses the cops halfway through town and crashes into a boy with a black hat, red three-quarter pants and a grey shirt...

(HORN!)

A.J

Years
    hits the ground"hey WTF was that for,that hert"he said putting his hat properly.see's pikachu and dagon "well looks like you had the same idea as me" says evily and stands up and tels out his Pidgy and Dratini and dratini goes to your bagon....Dratini:"draaaaaaaaaaaaa".....

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Looks like our pokemon like each other..." the girl said.
    Bagon: Baaaay Baaygon...
    "But I've gotta get outta here befor the cops find me again... Hey kid if you come to Beedrill Forest with me I'll split the cash with ya... I'm Yami by the way," Yami says shaking the boys hand. "Who're you...?"

(HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Yeah of course you can come!" says Yami helping the girl up. "I'll give you some cash to when we get there but we've gotta hurry or the cops will be here..."

(horn!)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Hey thanks! But we need a faster way out of here..." *looks at the post servies Pidgeot* "Hey lets nick the Pidgeot! Then we'll get to Beedrill forest alot faster!" *Gets on Pidgeot with the other kids*
    "Are you sure you know how two fly it?" the girl asks nevously.
    "Yeah of couse I do!" says Yami.
    *lands at Beedrill Forest*
    Beedrills are flying around with money in thier arms and putting it in secret holes in the ground.
    "They're the Beedrills I trained to steall money and stow it away..." Yami says.
    "Who're you anyway?" Yami askes the girl.

(Horn!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back