• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi stood otuside of the cabin. 'What lousy weather this is..." She ummured before kncoking on the cabin. door. "Any room for a ninja who's gonna die if nobody even care?" She joked slightly.

"At this rate fo lousy weather, I am never going to get to do ym mission..." Mimi shivered as a cold chilly breeze blew by followed by balls of snow floating around. She tried to hug herself to keep her body temperature up.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    A dark figure, barely visible in the harsh blizzards, wandered aimlessly through the snowstorm. Stormy blizzards raged and icy winds swept through the air. Seth was his name and he wandered from place to place, causing no trouble nor seeking no trouble. Gripping his cape a bit tighter, Seth made his way through the blinding blizzards towards a single light that illuminated far in the distance in the dark cold. As he closed in with small and shuffling steps towards the light, a small cabin had revealed itself and held the illuminating light. A female was at the entrance of the cabin or so that's what Seth though he saw, and he moved closer to confirm his assumption. As correctly assumed, it was a female and she seemed to be dispersing heat quickly in the cold of night. Seth made his way towards the girl, hoping to help her, and the cabin ,hoping to find some shelter for the night.

"While you wait, would you mind using my cape to help keep you warm?" Seth asked the girl as he stood next to her and offered his navy blue cape. "It provides some protection from the cold as well." Seth added. His body was used to the cold and was able to minimize most of his released body heat in blizzards or harsh cold.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I picked up Colt and set him into a comfortable sitting postion. 'He shouldn't have just moved him out of the way. That's rude!' I ran to catch up with the other boy. "Yeah, Sorry about that. I was setting the other guy in a comfortable position.

The guy walking beside me introduced himself as Scott. "Hi! Nice to meet you! My name's Komora, Kom if you want. I don't mind either." I shook grabbed his hand witha firm grip.

It started to get cold with the snow covering us. I formed a fireball and summoned a wind sheild to keep the snow off us. "Here. That should make things warmer." I answered. I was hopeing he didn't mind me comeing along.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    *Colt wakes up and realizes he has been moved* "Whoa i dont feel tha...... BLURGH! *colt pukes as he falls from the comfortable sitting postion he was in* "ow ow ow ow...." *colt lies unconscious in his own puke*

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi took the cape from Seth. 'Thank you..." She whispered meekly, looking up at Seth and giving him a cheeky grin. "May we get in?" She repeated, knocking the door politely again.

Mimi glanced at Seth. She could tell he's used to harsh storms like this. Too bad she's only used to sunny days. Well, Mimi's used to 18 degrees, but this weatehr was far too harsh...

OOC: I know this is short, but I have nothing really much to type ^^

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Seth, with compliance to her answer, gave the girl his cape. "You are most welcomed." Seth answered back to her after being thanked. As Seth glanced back on the terrible stormy weather, he wondered what was the cause of it all. The storm seems a bit to harsh than usual..., Seth thought to himself. As he turned his head a few degrees back, he noticed the girl glancing at him, making him feel a bit nervous. Quickly to avoid the girl figuring out what may had been going through his mind, he asked, trying to peer into the window, "Hm... Are they going to make us wait out here forever?"
    --------------------
    Gah. Not so good for me, this scenario. >_<

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi nodded. "It's freezing!" She hugged Seth for awhile. "Thanks again<' She added before turnign back to the door. "Please, let us in?" She yelled again, sighing impatiently. Were the people THAT cold hearted?

"What's your name, by the way?' Mimi asked Seth to kill time. "Mine's Mimi, and I am a ninja!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Lol. xoxkris, u double posted. Hopefully the others would login and post..... we're freezing out here.... shesh. ^__^

IC:
    Seth blushed a little when the girl had hugged him for a short moment just to keep herself warm.... or was it? Seth thought.As she pulled away, she asked, "What's your name, by the way? Mine's Mimi, and I am a ninja!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mimi. Mine is Setharius, but that may seem too long and unusual so Seth will do fine. I am what you can say..... a wanderer of the lands." Seth replied to Mimi. He hoped to conceal the fact that he was a dragon from her for a little while just in case it might frighten her. Seth pondered once more how long it'll be for him and Mimi to wait outside the cabin. They better hurry. Mimi might freeze out here and I might follow afterwards. He thought to himself.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC:Server probelm :( Lol.

IC: "Really, anybody helping us? Or I'll be banging in in a few minuets!" She yelled
    indignantly. She wished she hadn't come out for this mission. "Grr..." Finally, she
    couldn't stand it any longer. She was freezing cold, and ehr body heat was going
    down. But she still may have enough chakra to...

Mimi told Seth to stand back while she concentrate. She took out her arrow and,
    placing it near her calf, she staretd to focus. She could feel bursts fo energy
    welming up, then shot towards the arrowhead. It was teal, and it was chakra.
    Grinning, Mimi held out her bow and aimed for the door knocker. Slowly she let
    go, and it hit bullseye! The doro banged open, undamaged, and the chakra
    disappeared.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Seth took a few steps backwards and watched what Mimi was doing. He saw an aura envelop her. Chakra was what it was. Taking an arrow of chakra, which she formed at her calf, she shot it towards the door.
    "........" Seth watched the performance with silence. "Uh.... I don't really think that bursting in is reasonable but we have been out here quite long so....." Seth left that sentence in a fragment knowing that Mimi knew what he was trying to say.
    Oh man.... those people in there might be a bit furious at us.... Seth wondered.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi grinend sheepishly. "Sorry guys! It's just that we are freezing... Now..." She turned around and looked at the collasped door. 'Powers of Earth! Come upon and build this up again!" She declared, yelling at the ground as another burst of green raidiance flashed through the ground. Slowl,y the collasped door vanished and a new door was built.

Dark Night

Years
    I walked along with Scott, picking up some firewood, we'd need it by the time we got back to the cabin. I had put my fireball away and it was now colder. This is colder than normal. Wonder if has to do anything with the Dragon Prince? "This is an interesting snow storm we've got. It's usualy not this cold around here." I told Scott. Oh yeah Kom, like he really wants to know that! I continued to gather fire wood. When I bent down to get some fire word my jacket went up a little bit and my tatoo showed. I dropped all of the firewood I'd gathered and let out a small cry. "Dang it!" I yelled and dropped to my knees. I started gathering the wood I'd dropped.

I picked all that I could carry when I heard a big blast somewhere near the cabin. "What the heck was that?!" I put a charm on the fire wood so that it would fly strait to the cabin. I ran toward the cabin. I saw a girl and a boy, at that point she was building back the door. Why would the door be blasted down? I walked over there, not knowing if Scott had followed me or not. "Hey! What the heck are you guys doing?!" I yelled. I got to the door and unlocked it with magic. I stepped in past the girl and boy and saw Colt laying on the floor. "OH not again!" I ran up to him and pulled him up onto a couch, getting him out of the puke. "Oh gross!" I charmed a mop to clean it up.

I finally looked up and noticed the girl and boy. "OH sorry! I forgot you were here, this guy's always getting sick." I informed them, like they really wanted to know. "My name's Komora or Kom."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    "Hey Kom!" Mimi immediately bobbed over and gave a friendly hug. "It's OK, everybody gets sick in this crazy weather!" She agzed back at Seth.

"This's Seth, and he lent me his cape... So..." She took it off and gave it back to Seth. "Thanks a bunch!" She gave him a thumbs-up before spinning around to chat with Kom.

"So, urh... Why are we all here?" She glanced over Kom's shoulder.

Dark Night

Years
    I jumped a bit when Mimi gave me hug. That was a bit unexpected! "Nice to meet you Mimi, Seth!" I said. Nice to meet other people. I listened to her talk and give Seth his cape back. She seems to be really entergetic, and hyper. This is going to be fun. I smiled at both of them and yelled at them as the wood was flying into the cabin. "Watch out! The wood's comeing in." I yelled to warn them.

"Well for one, this is the only place around here that will keep us from the cold. Scott and I went to go get some more wood. The fire's really low so we were the only ones who went to go get some." I told them, answering her question. I looked at Colt wondereing how he was able to sleep through all of this without wakeing up. I thought about wakeing him, then decided against it. If he couldn't wake up to that noise, I doubt that any noise would. "Oh by the way, this is Colt." I said, pointing to the guy on the couch. I got some of the fire wood and put it in the fireplace. I lit it with a little flame of fire.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Just to be sure and not mess up this quick reply, you're a girl, right Dark? Need to be fast in posts so I'll check up later.

IC:
    Seth took back the cape Mimi had given back and slipped it on again. "Yes. A pleasure to meet you too, Komora." Seth replied with a slow head bow to Komora. As Komora shouted something about wood coming in, Seth saw what she was trying to say. Large logs of wood came flying in the cabin. Seth quickly side-stepped all the logs that came wizzing towards him. As he took a small breath from all the evading he did, he felt a stinging pain coming from his right side of his abdomen. It signaled that he was exhausted, needed to rest, or was injured. Without telling anyone about his previous encounters with a pack of wolves, Seth walked over to a corner and sat there.

"I'm sorry but I am going to rest for a little while. Please wake me up if you need my assistance." Seth said to both Komora and Mimi and slowly closed his eyes drifting off into a light sleep.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC:I think Dark's a girl... Or maybe a boy? Lol, sorry ^^

IC: Mimi grinned back at Seth as her drifted off into a dream. "Oh well!" She never get to finished as she dodged the wood. "Should have told me earlier." She vanished and appeared behind Kom. "Oh well, I could have sensed it and teleported anyway!"

Dark Night

Years
    I'm a girl!^^
    ~~~~
    "Sorry guys! Once I heard the explosion I wanted to see what it was and I couldn't run with all the wood." I replied to Mimi. Poor guy, he really does look bad! I watched him fall asleep and looked over at Colt. Two guys asleep, and the other, I've no idea where he is. I looked at Mimi as she appeared behind me. A ninja huh? That's a new one. "So you're a ninja huh? That's pretty cool! I'm just glad I'm not the only girl anymore, it was a bit weird with all these guys around." I said. I sat down next to the fire and watched the flames bounce around.

"Oh, yeah! There's another guy, but I don't where he is. I was getting wood with him, but I don't think he followed me." I told Mimi. I took off my long jacket and placed it on a chair. "So, what do you for a liveing?" I asked Mimi, trying not to start a conversations, not to be bored.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    I want to join, this is my first rp. I didn't know you could join after it started in rps. THANK YOU Uzumaki Naruto! (Although I think the show shouldn't be about Naruto! The MAIN charcter is my LEAST favorite. Anyway...)

Name - Lance Cloren (Hero name - Slick)

Powers - Gravity, Nature, Speed (Also can create high-tech gear for himself and on request for others)

Age-20

Gender-Male

Species: Mutated Human (lab guinea pig escapee, lol)

Appearance: (NUNYA)

Silky smooth almost shoulder-length hair, Darkish blond (close to gold) with VERY THIN streaks of creamy yellow. He wears fingerless black padded gloves, and these gloves glow in the dark for some odd reason...?

Lance Usually always carries his red and white stylish shoes/skates, that alternate between the two. He wears a metal uniform. It is like a solid tanktop and STRECTHING metal pants, that fit perfectly to his shape, which is very attractive. When he isn't wearing the armor (which has a swirl of blue in the middle of the chest area), he wears brown shorts with small pockets, and black-rimmed shades. No he doesn't go shirtless! He wears a long-sleeved orange top ("Nike" on front with swoosh icon, and basketball on center back) with a burgandy vest over that. This vest has many inner pockets by the way.

He for some strange reason likes to wear a black sash with his ordinary clothes. He wears a silver titanium helmet with diamond for the eyeslit area. It is wide, rectangular for those who actually care. -_-

Personality: Calm, keeps to himself when he doesn't have to talk. Cool personality in that he is practical and quiet unless something needs to be said. Very insightful member of the search team.

History: Was experimented on at 15, in large ornate lab, but escaped along with two other kids. One a girl (Olivia), the other a boy (Spencer). No more shall be revealed at the moment except that Olivia was injured during the escape. Long cut running down her right rib area.

RP Sample: I'M INEXPERIENCED (You can't get no sample, haha!)

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry bout this late post people, ProtrainerEon you're Accepted.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC: "A tattoo of a dragon?" Scott thought as he walked slowly back to the cabin with a pile of fire wood in his arms. "It looked alot like the symbol on my ring," Scott stopped walking and looked at his ring, he then realised that it stopped burning. The wind grew very strong, and the air got even colder. Soon there was a blizzard. "I don't like this one bit. I'm beginning to lose all feeling in my legs, I knew I should of grabbed more warmer things than this. All of a sudden, Scott heard a tree fall down, it just had just missed him when he heard a bear roar. "Bear's wouldn't be out in a blizzard. They'd be hibernating..."

Scott was running as fast as he could to get to the cabin. He dodged a few tree's that were thrown at him, he could see the smoke and lights of the cabin. Scott was a few metres from the door when he fell, twisting his ankle. All of a sudden the bear appeared infront of him, its eyes were red and its teeth were sharp and dripping with saliva. "Don't worry Scottura, Dark will take care of this, a voice said in Scott's head "No! Don't..." Scott replied back to the voice in his mind. Don't worry, you'll be back in control after I defeat the posesed bear. the voice said, "Posesed...?" Scott's last thought was before he blacked out...

When Scott regained conciousness, he found himself on the cabins porch, the bear was nowhere to be seen. Scott got up shakily and said to himself "Never again". In the distance he heared another roar, he quickly burst through the cabin door, and shut it behind him leaning against the door he looked around and saw the group who were awake stare at him. He smiled and noticed two other people in the cabin, he noticed he looked pale, he felt blood trickling from his scar on his back and from various other cuts on his arms and head. The two girls were still staring at him as he locked the door and sat close to the fire, "Blizzard" was all he said to them to stop most of there curiosety, like why he didn't bring back any wood...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back