• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi nodded. "Yup, a ninja." She settled down, lying on the cold bare floor. "I am used to it." She explained quickly. "Anyway..." Mimi gave a faraway look out of the glass windows, then sighed. "I don't really do anything for a living. In my village, I am counted as one of the most popular, or basically, known ones. I do missions, and I am just one rank above the beginner ninja." She grinned and took a sip of hot chocolate.

"This is the most dangerous mission I've ever took," she continued. "A S-rank, I must say. With all this bad weather and unknown details, the highest it can go was only A, but why S?" Sighing with a cute expression, Mimi stared at Kom. 'The other guy? I don't really know... So, what about you?" She chuckled.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I jumped a bit as Scott came rushing threw the door. Finally! It took him long enough to get here! I looked at him and montioned for him to sit down by the fire, he had been out there for too long, he looked really pale. I scooted over toward Mimi to let him sit down. "So what took you so long? It's been like half an hour!" I asked.

I sat there listening to Mimi. An S rank mission? I couldn't hold it in any longer. "What is your mission Mimi?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I'm really nosy!" I apologized. "Scott? I don't know much more about him. I just came to the cabin, met him and Colt, then went with to pick fire wood. That's about it." I said. "I'm a witch, I'm also a guardian for anyone that needs it. Most likely little villagers that need help with a war. I can be an asassin if I have to." I turned to Scott. "So..we didn't get to talk much when we were outside. What about you? What do you do?" I asked. I'm a very curious person.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    The sudden clanging of the cabin door aroused Seth from his light slumber. He slowly lifted his heavy eyes to set them upon the cause of the ruckus. It was a man and from what he had heard from the two ladies' discussion, his name was Scott.

"Hm.... Scott.... Where have I heard of that name?...... Hm...." Seth murmured to himself and thought many thoughts. There was a slight pain striking his right side of his body but it was at a minimal. Slowly Seth rose from his sitting position and leaned against the corner wall while lightly grasping his right side with his left arm. He breathed a few heavy gasps of air and returned to his regular breathing.

Looking at the group, he said to himself, "I wonder what they are talking about?"

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Leci's tangerine ears turned a pale color, the winter was sharp, and she didn't want to be caught in the blizzard she ran through the woods, pricks of snow falling on her raven colored hair receding down to her cheeks.

As running, she saw a small cabin in the midst "Maybe I can stay there?" she thought while trying to escape to the small retreat. When in the cabin she saw many people, she just scoffed, she wasn't going to make "super-duper" friends with them. When the fox sat down a corner near the fire she pulled out a velvet silk bag. "Let's see what I got today" the girl said under her breath and pulled the bag on the ground, revealing many gold pieces and lustrious jewels.

"The market was packed today" Leci thought showing a smug smirk from her face when seeing a boy who was covered with blood, "Bear attack, typical.Oh wait, possesed bear, right?" she said to the guy just noticing the dragon ring on the finger, "Pretty ring" she thought, "Shame if it was stolen."

"It..tt..tt is so.o...o co...l..d" Leci said many numerous stutters in her voice. "Maybe I can create some hot water particles" the fox said as she concentrated on her powers, her ether. "Think hot, think blazing" she thought as she felt energy coming from her body. She opened her teal eyes as she saw water particles in her hands. She aimed it at a small ditch in the cabin. "He..here we g....go" she said. The particles aimed over to the ditch and she dipped her feet in it, the steam calmed her, she didn't feel anything, it felt so good.

This was going be a good adventure, Leci could feel it in her veins as she smiled and laughed a small "Ha", she hadn't heard that in the long time and was glad to hear it.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Meanwhile, several yards from the cabin, Lance was lying unconcious on the ground. Suddenly, with a jolt of pain, he bolted upright. "Oh no," he whispered. This was bad. Anybody nearby could be hurt unless he helped out.

What to do, expose himself in case anyone was watching and use his powers? The threat that came from above could only be stopped by him, because as far as he knew nobody was aware. A comet was headed straight for the area he was in. The cabin, everything, would be demolished...

"HEY!" He stood and ran to the cabin. "Anyone in there? You're in danger!" He waited impatiently, tapping his foot. He had to get anyone who couldn't help stop it away from the area. Inside, barely anyone could hear him over the whooshing of the harsh winds. "Hello?"

Dark Night

Years
    I turned around, hearing Seth. "Hey! There's the sleepy head! You finally woke up!" I said, smiling. I saw him leaning against the wall. "Hey, why don't you come over here? It's a lot warmer!" I got up to make more room for him and noticed that for one second he was breathing hard. Hmm, wonder why? I noticed then that he was touching his right side. Oh, he must've been hurt before he came in the cabin. Why didn't he tell us? I got up and walked toward him, "You alright? You don't look so good." I whispered to him. I figured that if he hadn't told us before, he probably didn't want anyone to know.
    "Hey, are you hungry? I can make a pretty good potatoe stew! It's delicous!" I asked. Without waiting for an answer from him, I went to my bag and grabbed some potatoes, herbs, and a pot. I was about to put it on the fire when I could faintly hear someone yelling. OH great! More people! Just to be sure, "Am I the only one that heard that?" I asked. I didn't want them to think I was loosing it. I didn't take any precuations this time, I just enchanted the door and made it come open. I looked and saw this guy standing outside yelling. What the heck is his problem?! I continued to put the potatoes and herbs in the pot. He can come in if he wants to.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Lance gaped, when the door smoothly slid open. Had it been unlocked all along? No, he told himself, when he saw that someone inside was walking away from the entrance. Realizing he was invited in, he cautiously stepped inside, waving.
    When he got no reaction, he coughed. Everyone turned to him with blank stares. He had to warn them, not make a fool of himself being silent! So he stood tall and spoke, an air of fear entering his voice.
    "You've all got to leave here. Some comet with a strange aura is about to crash nearby. It might wipe everything out! If anybody here thinks they can help, come with me. Otherwise, get clear because I've got to stop it." He was already about to turn to leave.

Dark Night

Years
    I turned as the guy came in. What's he doing? He's just standing there. I continued to put the food in the pot and cook it. I turned as fast as I could and ran after the guy. I stopped for a moment and looked at everyone. "Hey, if anyone that has power of fire, wind, or gravity, or anything you think might help. I ran out into the cold and looked at what the guy was pointing at. Oh crud! This isn't any good at all! "Um, you could've told us a little sooner than when you did. It's almost here!" I summoned the wind and lifted myself up into the air. Maybe I can get better control if I'm higher up. I used the wind power to try and change it's course. It was really hard considering the speed it was coming. I then used my fire power to try and control the fire that was on the comet. I combined both the powers and it helped slow it. When is everyone else going to help?!

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Lance glared at the girl for a moment, then stood taller, floating up beside her. "I'm helping out now. You might wanna scoot over," he warned. "Seriously, I can't control this power very good, at least not where the excess energy goes."

(Sorry not much else to post)

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    colt Bolted upright "HUH WHAT!" colt dissappears and appears behind someone with a blade to there neck "Whoa howd i get here who are you all!" Colt summons a small fireball and shoots it into the fire so the fire gets bigger "now tell me whats going on"

Dark Night

Years
    I noticed the guy glareing at me. "Sorry! I guess I was just a bit agitated." I said, apologizeing. I moved over a little further than I probably should've. There's nothing worse than a person who can't control there powers. With both of our powers we were able to take it off it's course and move it further away from the cabin. "At least it's far from the cabin I said. We can't totally stop this." I said, trying to make things better. As it became closer to the ground, I dropped it, allowing it to cuase snow come covering us. "Sorry!" I dropped down and used the wind to blow this stuff off of me. "Come on. The comet's out of the way now, we don't have to worry about it." I yelled up to other guy. "Let's go into the cabin where it's warm!"

I walked into the cabin, expecting to see everyone relieved the comet was stopped, but instead, I saw Colt holding a knife to somones neck. Oh great! This is terrific! I blasted the knife out of his hand and went up to him. "Hey! Just relax! Come down." I said, trying to get him to sit down. "They're just here to warm up, okay. There not here to hurt us."

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    "How do you know?" asked Lance. "Also, by the way, that comet had an evil entity inside it, so it'll probably be active soon, whatever's inside." He slumped down with his back to the wall after closing the door. What the heck was the guy holding a knife to the other's neck for? Maybe this place wasn't as safe and warm as it seemed...
    He shrugged though, watching the girl. She turned around and he realized she wasn't really as mean as he thought. The girl was actually looking kinda nice. Then he turned his thoughts back to thinking about how he ended up here...

Tell us Lance, or you'll be swimming with the fishes in DEEP water!

It's okay, I can do deep. I ain't saying anything to you Garan.

Then I'm sucking out your memory.

Lance felt a tingle, as his body was taken over by his powers. He blasted away the three men and tore through the roof. Flying, unconcious, he traveled further, further, and further away until he wasn't in the city any more...where was his soul taking him? He could not stop it as he wasn't concious.

That had been a nightmare. The pain, the lab. He took those memories out of his mind for the time being. He focused on watching the girl talk with this other guy. That guy had been read to cut the other one's flesh. Man, this place was full of strange folks!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi was surprised. "Scott...?" She muttered under her breath. "It's really nothing, actually!" She waved an impatient hand absent-mindedly at Kom. "Hey sleepy-head, just woken up?" Mimi turned to Seth in an agile way, her hair flying with her body.

Mimi saw a guy with a blade and gasped. In two shakes of a duck's tail, the problem was solved, though. Mimi greeted to Lance. "Hey there." She gave him a nice grin. "Are you here to escape from that mad, freakish weather?

Mimi slowly rose into the air, summoning the Earth... A burst of lush green energy shot from her palm and through the cooking pot. Next, Mimi summoned water and fire, to work together, and then air.

"There..." She peered into the pot. "I think it's time for supper!" She grimaced as the moonlight shaded the sky. "Come on, let's see.... Where can we sleep?" Mimi spun around to beam at Lance face-to-face. "Because your the latest, you get to choose your place first, since you haven't had much time to heat yourself up!"

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Lance smiled back at Mimi. "Yeah, I was on the run and got caught up in the weather. Real bummer." He observed the area, taking in everyone's faces with his photographic memory.

He watched in fascination as Mimi heated the supper. It was so cool how she could mix elements. Then she talked to him, and he didn't expect it. Lance shrank back, since people weren't usually asking him to do stuff, or even talking to him.

"Come on, let's see.... Where can we sleep?" She whipped around, beaming at him.

This took him by surprise too. A smile? He had not even remembered that facial expression existed in others. It seemed like all the people he met were out to get him, or his money. Being filthy rich could lead to a horrible life in some situations.

"Because your the latest, you get to choose your place first, since you haven't had much time to heat yourself up!"

"Uh...sorry, it's just that I'm...shy." He grinned sheepishly. "Thanks a lot for listening to me, and I didn't catch your name." He turned and spotted a comfortable area near the fireplace. "I'll sleep here." He conjured up his gravity power with much difficulty.

It took a lot to use this back-to-back. He REALLY neeeded to get some training into his schedule. Lance placed a sheet of gravity energy in the air above his sleeping space, and hopped on, floating as the change in gravity relaxed his muscles. It had been a while since he could rest. He hopped off, walking over to Mimi.

"Y'know what? Actually, you take this spot, it's comfotable. I'll stay over here near the door." He pointed, smiling, as she stared first at the pot, then at him again.

Dark Night

Years
    "Well for one thing, if you were here to harm us, you wouldn't have warned us of the comet." I said, smileing. I got Colt to relax and sat him down. I watched as Mimi finished up the food. She's great as mixing her powers! That's pretty impresive! I enchanted a bowl and a spoon, poured some of the stew into the bowl and had it float to Colt. "There, tht should keep you busy for a while!" I said with a grin on my face. I turned towards Scott. "Hey, is anybody in that head of yours?" I went over to him and tapped him. "Hello?" I handed him a bowl of the stew and was glad he took it. When he grabbed it I noticed a ring on his hand. "Hey, that design on your ring looks like the mark on my arm." I told him. That's interesting. Wonder where he got it?

I took of my jacket and folded it, putting it in my pack. I pulled out my sleeping bag and dried it off a bit with my air power. It had become wet from being outside. I layed it out in a corner of the cabin below a window. Don't want to take any chances of my mark appearing.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Lance levitated a chunk of the stew over to him, made it a solid block, but it was still heated, so he sliced it with the wind's help, into small squares that he ate as he brought them close to his face. "This place is calming." He said. "Sadly, I gotta go." He turned to Mimi, then the other girl, waving. "Sorry, see you two later." He was about to go, and started to stand.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    "What do I do?" Scott thought as he watched all the commotion going on. "I... I don't remember," He thought out loud. "All I remember is that I'm searching for someone or something, so right now I guess you could call me a wanderer, with no past...?" Scott said the last bit as a sought of a joke, though he guessed most of them might've tooken him seriously. "Oh I probably haven't fully introduced myself to the rest of you." Scott remembered. "I'm Scottur - er - Scott, Scott B. Wyvern"
    "Phew, I'm not sure if I should tell any of them yet, I'm not even sure what might happen." Scott thought as he stared at the fire.

Scott stared at the stew, some-how he wanted a fresh peice of raw meat instead of the stew, "What's happening to me? Why do I feel like a... Wolf?" Scott didn't touch anything, but walked around the cabin he had found. He found himself drawn to the family photos again, this time he took a much closer look at the family. It was big, there were 15 children, 13 boys and 2 girls, "Remarkable..." Scott thought in awe as he looked at each childs face. "What the...!?" Scott stopped on a small child with hair as black as his, and eyes as bright as his. Infact the child looked just like him, Scott stared at the picture in shock, "No... That couldn't be me... could it?" Scott studied the boy's figure closely, then he stopped on the right hand, the boy had the same ring as his, infact it was exactly identicle to his ring, "That is me...!"

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi looked on as Lance went. "Bye!" She waved back before servign everybody a hot bowl of soup. "Here, get some heat..." She glanced into Scott's face. 'Is he alvie?" She asked Kom suspiciously.

"He seems so hollow ever since he got back!" Mimi added before lyign on the cold, bare floor. "Oh well... what shall we do..."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while. My comp was down. T_T

IC:
    "Hey sleepy-head, just woken up?" Mimi asked Seth.

"Ah.. Yes.. I am." Seth said quite tiredly. Seth rubbed his head a bit and slowly stretched being careful not to strain his wound. Unfortunately, Seth had missed out a lot on what had happened, but seeing that everything seemed normal enough, he decided not to ask because there was another new person in the cabin. Glancing around, Seth spotted Komora laying out her sleeping bag, which had a damp look of water, and using wind power to try and dry it. Seth walked over to her and tried to assist.

"It's better if you dried it with fire." Seth said slightly smiling at Komora. Seth took off his cape once again and laid it on top of the sleeping bag. Snapping his fingers on his right hand, fireballs began to form and dance in the palm of his hand. Seth manipulated the flames to float towards certain areas with an equal amount of space between each flame to ensure quick drying. With a swift, pushing motion downwards, the flames crashed onto his cape dispersing and not burning it while transferring the heat through the cape to the sleeping bag. Some of the flame sparks jumped around before dieing out. A few flew at the surprised Komora and Seth quickly jumped in front to divert them away singeing parts of his clothing.

"Haha. Sorry 'bout that. Was a bit careless there." Seth commented scratching his head with a smile. Looking around again and feeling the cold cabin floors with his hand, Seth wondered, "Hm.. This cabin floor isn't properly adequate to sleep on..." Placing both hands on the floor, Seth enleashed a raging amount of heat power that had ran into the floor and all around the cabin, engulfing it in a warm room tempurature heat. Wiping the sweat with his right hand and feeling a bit exhausted again, Seth said breathing with small gasps inbetween," Hah. I'm.. overdoing... it again... with my powers... Heh."

Last edited:

Dark Night

Years
    Wow! That's amazing! Thanks! I didn't really think about drying it with fire. Spaced a bit I guess." I said, smiling at him. There are a lot of nice people in this cabin. I jumped back and prepared myself to take care of the fire as some of it jumped out of control, but Seth was ahead of me there. "That's no problem! Thanks for drying it off!" I told him. "It really does help a lot!" I felt the floor become warmer and it felt really great, cosidering the floor was soaking up all the cold. I noticed he was breathing in short gasps and stopped him. "Hey, you're already hurt, you shouldn't be useing this much energy up." I scolded him. "Do you need a potion or anything to help you heal?" I asked a bit concerned. I knew what it was like to be wounded and still use your energy, you're about dead by the time everything ends.

I turned as I heard Lance was leaving. "Why are you leaving? You shouldn't be out in that storm, at least not in the dark. Why not wait till morning." I asked. The storm was bad, and it was worse than usuall as well.

"He's alive, becuase he can at least react." I said. "Whether his brain is right now is a different story." I said, joking a little. I saw Mimi lay on the floor. "Hey, do you want some padding. I've got a small pad and an extra blanket if you want it." I told her. "The floor isn't anyplace to sleep."

Finally I saw Scott get up. "He's alive!" I said smiling. He didn't touch the stew? Why not? I got up and enchanted some stew for Seth as well. "Here, it'll help you keep your strenth." I told him smiling. I've been doing a lot of smiling tonight! I got up and walked over towards Scott. "Hey, you didn't like the stew or what? Mimi and I put a lot of work into it!" I said, joking. He really didn't reply and I saw what he was looking at. "Oh, so this is your cabin?" I asked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back