• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon

Years
  • in serebii there have been a lot of dragon pokemon that have been mentioned and for what its worth they sound really awesome and i hope ash catchs at least one of them, prefebly that 3 headed dragon he sounds awesome because he needs a full evolved dragon on his team to make up for what could have been a garchamp from gible but no the writters thought it'd be cool not to evolve him, not even once

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i dont think he will, the only powerfull pokemon he has ever had is Charizard, pikachu is but then again he's not known for it. They want him to be a normal trainer

Years
  • well if he wants to be a pokemon master then he needs more powerful pokemon especially if the writters have started throwing in legenderies into trainers parties and such.
    and it doesnt have to be a pseudo-legendary dragon that he catchs but a fully evolved one would be nice. if gible would evolve that would be nice but i doubt he will.
    but he really needs stronger full evolved pokemon

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i think his gible will become gabite, but never a garchomp (to powerfull). And yes he will need stronger pokemon, bt obviouslly he will never get any and keep getting swept by people with darkrai's and Latios's

Years
  • he is allowed at least one or two really powerful pokemon, why deny him one? it makes no dsense, he has earned the right to have a few powerful pokemon like garchomp

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What three headed dragon? :O

He has a Gible, so maybe sooner or later it will evolve~

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • What three headed dragon? :O

He has a Gible, so maybe sooner or later it will evolve~

Yeah, some people think the pseudo legend for this Region is a 3 Headed Hydra

He's been added the BW pokdex on Pokebeach along with his 2 pre-evolutions

On Topic : He won't be using Gible during the Isshu adventure.

He also won't get the Hydra Pokemon it seems to weird for Ash. Maybe he'll get a nice
    Mamambou instead of a 3 headed monster ?

^ That was a joke ^.~ we don't really know what he will catch until the time comes.

The only Pokemon we know he has so far are ; Pikachu, Mijumaru, Mamapeto < I think that#s the name Dx

Years
  • i gotta say that 3 headed hydra sounds really cool and i dont understand why he cant have a fully evolved pseudo legendary pokemon it'll show how far he's come as a trainer, if gible evolves i'll be fine with that, or he gets the hydra either way he needs one, forget about getting him a legendary, pesudo's are much better

Back