• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DragonBall GT:Return of Broly (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButaiShukunPanku

DBZGTAF Fanatic
    Years
    Yup thats right Broly is back and he is an android created by ______ (you will find out later in the game) and also remade Cooler, but the twist is he helps the good guys this time! So i't is up to you who you are a bad guy like Broly or a good guy like Goku, So just say who you are (made up or not) and info (only if made up) and atacks (made up or not) I hope you enjoy ohh yeah also there are no limet to players in this game you just make up a way to fit in what is going on ENJOY!

Name:Cooler
    Story:The sientist ______ remade Cooler, Built to be evil soon found he should use his powers for good to stop the Android Broly!
    Atacks: Death Ball,Kamehameha,Kamehameha Blast, Distrokto Disk, Spirit Bomb, and (made up atack) Blue Omega.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    GT is the worst one of the series, but it's sometimes cool XD

Name: Vegeta (Majin Form)
    Attacks: Final Flash, Big Bang Attack, Atomic Blast, Final Explosion (the one when he sacrfices himself)

hmm...Majin Vegeta rawks!! can i have Majin Vegeta? or can i only use GT Vegeta?

ButaiShukunPanku

DBZGTAF Fanatic
    Years
    OOC:Nope just startif more people come in just say welcome!
    IC:*wakes up in the midle of nowhere* Huh wha...? *gets up* im back HAHAHAHAHAAAA }:]

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I'll be Goku in his adult form...

Name: Goku SSJ4
    Attacks: Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Kaio Ken, Instant Transmission, Solid Shot (Pretty much a damage combo), elbow, kick, knee, punch (The usual)

ButaiShukunPanku

DBZGTAF Fanatic
    Years
    OOC:Ok we can start now!!
    IC:I am back on this pitiful planet *spits on ground* huh? I sence something, power level so high I can't read it!!! *looks behind him to see a shadow of a figuer comeing,fast!* Who are you?!?!?

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    The shadow figure flying towards him had spiky black hair and wore an ornage gi. The figure landed.
    "I'm Goku!" he said. "And I believe you are Brolly! I thought we took care of you!"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    Goku dodges it just in time.
    "I see!" he says. "We thought we took care of you! But I suppose we'll have to prevail again!"
    Goku charges at Cooler and punches him.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    OOC: Some people really need to learn how to RP...

BIC:
    Goku dodged the Death Ball but it kept coming. Goku continued flying around.
    "YA!" he yelled firing a medium sized energy ball at the ball. But it kept coming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back