• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Galactic Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    It looks like a mix of Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors, Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 all together.

I think its impressive. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Hey everyone I'm back with a long awaited update. I've still been chipping away at the game and will have some extra time to work on it in the coming weeks.

Here are some new screens, but first let me show you the new video of the scene I've been working on.

new-october.png

Atomic Reactor

everything is looking awesome :)

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Tricky that you don't show all the images showed here in picceta and vice versa :P
    Anyway cool update but I think too that you should edit king kai's sprite

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    wow..it looks really good o___0
    hey is it completed ? i'd love to play this game when is finished
    do u need anything to play this game ?

i cant get it to work!!!!!
    when i choose start game and error just appears =[
    ???? men ???????

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wWOW THIS IS AMAZING AND FINALLY A NON POKEMON GAME I WAS KINDA GETTING FED UP OF POKEMON GAMES DO NOT GIVE UP THIS IS AWESOME I AM GONNA DOWNLOAD THE DEMO RIGHT AWAY GOOD LUCK AND DO NOT GIVE UP AND IT ALSO HAS THE POTWBTILA TO BE FINISHED
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif
    icon10.gif

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • There hasn't been anything heard of from the author in quite some time, it'd be a shame if he let the work of this go to waste. I think he has school to worry about though, the homepage hasn't been updated in quite some time so I think he's taking a break...hope he gets back to it soon though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back