• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite149's Sprite Shop!(assorted types)

If I made you a sprite, are you satisfied with it?(Vote for each sprite)

• Total voters

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Requests:
@Mzmingle
SimpleminSky.png
Rainbowkiss.png
pichuball.png

@rheiss
Shadowceus.png
Shadowtwo.png

@rheiss
Yesh, you can use them in your rpg.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
The shop's open again!

@Ichiro
Accepted! I'll do the pillowshade tommorrow, since they're hard to do.
Also, I can't read Japanese. I learnt what they meant by stalking threads you posted in, and most of the people that referred to you called you Ichiro.

@rheiss
Accepted! I'll do it after Ichiro's sprite.

@Dark
Yep, you can use it in your hack.
No, I'm not Ichiro, it's another person, did You see under my name? Call me Arceus, because I'm too late to change name :\

legoone

pepe
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Skitty can i have a fusion?
Base Pokemon - charizard
2ND Pokemon -blastoise
Other's-none

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
I want a animtad Rayquaza with any colors you want but without green and a good glow would work too.

Canderis

Mr. Wejo
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Scratches(take me 1 hour+):
Dragonite, I want a scratch!
Description: Can I get 2 evolved versions of this sprite (see attachment) It is suppose to be a wolf cub, so the middle form should be a young wolf, and the full version should be a full grown wolf. They are fire pokemon, so fire would be nice on them. The second attachment is a concept of the full evolution. It didn't turn out right.

Thank you!

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
@Xeto
What? Please fill in the forms. Also, I can't do animations. I don't know how to do them.

@Canderis
Scratches are really hard, but I'll take your order~ I'll try my best, though it probably won't be good.

@Thedrakgible
Like this?
attachment.php

@Arceus
Like this?
attachment.php

@Everyone
Please do not vote in the poll if you have not recieved a sprite from me. It will give unaccurate results.

Attachments

• Shadlow Gible.png
    Shadlow Gible.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Arceusfernowip.png
    Arceusfernowip.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 120

Canderis

Mr. Wejo
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
If you just merge a bunch of sprites together, and recolor, it can end up looking new if you get really creative. Thats what I did to make the first one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
Trainer Sprite: Fisherman Type but good looking enough for a gym leader
Use: RMXP Game No thread to show yet for progress is very little for i have only started will credit if thread is done

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
i dont know if you take ow but if u do can you make a sasuke ow for all directions and if not much problem a runing one

Back