• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite's Breedable Shop

Years
    This list will grow just Private message (PM) me if you want something on this list and I will breed it for you, if you would trade me something not on this list so it can grow, now newly updated for compact and reasonable shopping...If a pokemon has two types, Such as Weavile is Dark/Ice they will be listed under both types. I also list them as i have them, if you want one i can get it to the level you want and the IV's you want (1-5 and if you happen to get a 6 congrats, but that takes to long for me to fill orders.) I am yet to start EV training myself, but i guess i would do that to a certain extent anyway for something I want.

Normal
    Spoiler:

Fire
    Spoiler:

Fighting
    Spoiler:

Flying
    Spoiler:

Poison
    Spoiler:

Ground
    Spoiler:

Rock
    Spoiler:

Bug
    Spoiler:

Ghost
    Spoiler:

Steel
    Spoiler:

Water
    Spoiler:

Grass
    Spoiler:

Electric
    Spoiler:

Psychic
    Spoiler:

Ice
    Spoiler:

Dragon
    Spoiler:

Dark
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Spoiler:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rayth:
    My W2 FC: 3827 2150 3872

There is the list of pokemon i can currently breed, I know it isnt impressive but in my personal quest i also collect legendaries and well...you can't breed them. Also like i said this list will grow and get better.
    So meaning if you have spare pokemon that you dont need or even an egg of something that you dont want or have multiples of ill trade you something that you do want for it! Its an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Last edited:

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Would you be able to breed me an Azumarill, pumpkaboo, Chimchar, Sawk and a Croagunk?

If they have good IV'S I'll offer my 5 IV Shiny Zoroark + Leftovers!

Back