• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Mmm. Po-kay-mon eh? I have always really said Po-key-mon. Oh well. I can adjust.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes, it is Po-kay-mon because of the accent over the E.

Honestly, I knew this when I first got into the franchise.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I knew it was po-kay-mon since they first since it in the show...yep...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Favorite Dragons?
    My favorites are: Garchomp, Salamence, Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina, and Dragonite; in that order.
    Hard picking my favorite when I like them all!

I always pronounced it as "Po-kay-mon". It's been a habit of mine since the series first started.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Man what happened with the hardrive error thing the other day.

Anway let's make a new topic - If the owners of Pokemon did create Generation 5, what should the newest dragon be named?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    that's a hard topic...um, maybe ... okay I have no idea...but yeah what was up with PC recently???

Years
    If the owners of Pokemon did create Generation 5, what should the newest dragon be named?

Empragon. An electric/dragon pokemon that looks like... idk. It's name is a mix of EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) and Dragon. Its name rhymes with Bagon.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    that's a hard topic...um, maybe ... okay I have no idea...but yeah what was up with PC recently???
    I believe there was been some server issues. Most likely due to a hacker.

Empragon. An electric/dragon pokemon that looks like... idk. It's name is a mix of EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) and Dragon. Its name rhymes with Bagon.
    That actually sounds pretty cool. Once you get a Shelgon, you can trade it with a Thunder Stone held by the Shelgon.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If the owners of Pokémon did create Generation 5, what should the newest dragon be named?
    :nervous: Bare in mind that I'm not original--especially with names--but all I can think of is Eurogon: an Ice/Dragon type that's name derives from European Dragons, except shorter.
    Again, not original :/

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have got name - Brisingon. It is a Psychic/Dragon. It would normally be used as a support in a party (You know : Thunder wave, Hypnosis, etc.).

Wow, at least 2 days this site was down...

That topic is hard and needs some thinking over...
    Two days?? I logged in two days ago and posted around a little bit. It must had happened a little after I logged out.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Togeron a rock/dragon type pokemon

Plz. don't make fun of it, this topic was pretty hard!!! :P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Sharagon. It would be a Dark/dragon type. Shadow for the darkness in it and dragon cause it is a dragon. Good topic if it's a hard one to answer.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    My answer would be Armorgon. You know another Steel Dragon type with Levitate ability. It would be highly defensive, greater than Dialga.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Hey! I have a good one, Shadowmence. A dark and dragon type.

And I'm glad that the server is back up, no one posted on the Den for like two days:shocked:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back