• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    Well i found this dragon I made a friend. Sence i did not get a reply on my other thread i made a new one for this one. I also found a few more dargon i sketched a while ago. There ok but not the best thing i have done. The dragon on the Pagen star is the best one or my fav realy(also that is the pic i did for my friend). So here are the dragons.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Oooo Dragons , I love dragons there sooo cool :) Thoses pics are really cool. like the shading

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    More stuff from Renee. Though are good. Should not be hard on them. I realy like the first one. I like how it seems to be starying at you. Why is it horn broken?? Any reason or just draw it that way?
    Well they are good.

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    More stuff from Renee. Though are good. Should not be hard on them. I realy like the first one. I like how it seems to be starying at you. Why is it horn broken?? Any reason or just draw it that way?
    Well they are good.

Well he was just in a fight. Thats why. I realy don;t have any details about it just thought of it. I mean if you were in a realy big fight you loose chunks too(i think any way). I don't realy like that one over all think i could have don't more with it but oh well for now.
    Thanks for the comments too.

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Those r kewl pics man!
    Keeps up da god work!
    But da one with da broken horn...MY TRADEMARK IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~HORN!

^see? Trademark!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    Those are good man, I like the last one and the third one the most!!
    You are real good at dragons, make some more and make me see!
    BTW are you in love with Kurt Wagner?
    If yes, I warn you, HE IS MINE!!!!

Yes i mean Kurt Wanger(NightCrawler). I think with all the diff typs of him(Comic, Tv, and Movie) that there is enough Kurt to go around for every one. I found a cool NC board. There a lot fo meember there. Did not know how many people liked him till then.

Back