• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonugia o0;;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    -_-;; Yeah yeah I draw to...problems:
    1) I usually draw at school- bad bad thing to do...very boring and makes you drowsy
    2) I usually use notebook paper
    3) BAD colored pencils.
    All well.
    Dragonugia o0;;

Yeah I ended it in dragonlugiamon there also..just ignore it. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AARGH! SCARY! *hides*

It's good, but take a little more time over it and sketch out the lines so that they fall just right, otherwise you'll have odd angles and stuff, k Eli? XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    ah! The neck is nicley drawn, but the thorns make it seem a bit too dangerous, the tail is amazing, and the wings are exactly like lugia's. It's awsome, may i request that you make another one flying?
    And deathbyalice-i'm probably flameing-but what ur doing is rude

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I know. But pencils arent good for school. I'm drawing a new lugi anyways. XD anyways, Legendary X, is lugia colorful? XD no not really....and yeah i tried editing it, it didnt work >>;;

Back