• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have seen it, I don't really like the actors on it. The only one I do like, is the girl that played on School of Rock. It is more of a childish humor than real humor. That is IMO.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    This show is too....childish. I just like Meagan(not megin XD).

I agree with Thomas, it's childs humor. I only watch it when there's nothing(and I mean NOTHING) good on.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I.. don't even know what it's about, nor what channel it's on.. Information, please? ^^;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Drake & Josh is like Kenan & Kel but with white guys, and Kenan & Kel wasn't all that great to begin with. This concept does not a winning TV show formula make.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yeh i have watched Drake and Josh on the TV, yes in UK! But ...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    It is...okay. I mean, I would watch other things besides it, but I watch it and wonder "Does my cousin really look like Drake?"

That's because, a lot of my friends seem to think one of my cousins looks like him. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it somewhere along the lines of a 5-6/10.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    AllStories said:
    Drake & Josh is like Kenan & Kel but with white guys, and Kenan & Kel wasn't all that great to begin with. This concept does not a winning TV show formula make.

Excuse me but Kenan & Kel was the best!
    I dont really know where to watch it tho... Not really on anymore :(

Back