• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It's a horrendous excuse for television programming; Kenan and Ken minus whatever little funny they had.

Years
    Why does every thread about a television show have to start like this :(...

Anyways, I think its a decent show, I personally prefer several others, but its ok IMO.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well, The Amanda Show was made by the same person that made Drake and Josh. I like this show, it's pretty good.

And I like Andy Milonakis! :O

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    Drake and Josh makes me laugh, I only ever really watch it when my sister has control over the TV! ^_^

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    It's not that great. It doesn't live up to the quality of the old Nickelodeon shows.

Years
    Zone said:
    It doesn't live up to the quality of the old Nickelodeon shows.
    The only nickelodeon shows that were ever as good were The Angry Beavers and Invader ZIM.

When do new eps of D&J come on, I never see them anymore...

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Trikip said:
    Well, The Amanda Show was made by the same person that made Drake and Josh. I like this show, it's pretty good.

And I like Andy Milonakis! :O

Have you watched the episode of Amanda show in which Drake and Josh came Drake's hair colour was golden it was really really funny. Anyway drake and Josh are better than any other funny shows they acted excellenty but Kenan and Kel's acting is really stupid.

Back