• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drakkie's Piccies ^^;

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I guess from time to time, I'll add some of my better pics for all of you to look at... ^_^

Here's one of them... Sorry if it's huge! ^^;

Lugia with a Sunset

And yes, I realize that my art stinks. But bare with me here, as I'm getting better at it gradually! ^^;

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Sorry for the 'Double Post'... but I found this in my files. ^^;

Yes, I did draw this... But it's my best work in terms of head-shots, me thinks. And to think that this was drawn around my B-day, which was March 28... BAH! X_X

Chozo Head

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I say that my art stinks because there's MANY people on the 'Net who are better than me... *Goes off to pout in a corner*

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    And here's a note as to why some of my pics say 'Copyright Visimar': On the internet, everyone calls me that, so it's reasonable.

Anyway, here's 3 more pics (Hopefully, they upload). Hope you like them! ^_^

The first one is my Latias char, Draconica, making fun of her brother Drelac from off the pic.

The second one is one of my Lugia char's relatives, Tn'zuzae. She's the Lugia(named Ramos)' mother(I know, it may be strange, but as a friend stated, "Your world, your rules").

The 3rd one is Draconica getting wrapped around by a sea serpent.

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Thanks for the comments, Star!

But the others aren't commenting...much. *Fake pouts*

Anyway, here's 2 more pics! ^^

A chibi Lugia and Latias... XD

I messed up the Latias' wings on purpose, so... =P

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Hehe, thanks! ^^

I'm now gonna upload 5 pics... See if you can find which one that I just drew today! *Laughs evilly*

Drelac: *cough* LAST ONE *cough*

...HUSH, MORTAL!!!

Drelac: O.O; *Hides*

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I'm back after like a month... Sorry about that. Family issues -_-;

Anyway, here's 2 new additions!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Hehehe, I really love your pictures. Your Lugia on first pic is soooo cute^^ also, Latias is very sweet too, and she looks happy.

*she gives you Latias and Lugia plushies*

Good job!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Drak Hamayashi said:
    I say that my art stinks because there's MANY people on the 'Net who are better than me... *Goes off to pout in a corner*
    You know, you shouldn't put yourself down. Everyone has a different drawing style and you should concentrate on getting your own to improve. You sketch really well btw! ^^

Back