• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dratini giveaway - In eggs or newly hatched.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    So, yeah. I'm raising this army of Dragonite, but I've got so many Dratini eggs and hatchlings I'm getting bogged down!
    I know that Dragon Pokemon are popular, so I thought 'hey, I'll put them up for trade!'.
    Loads of them are already Pokerus infected, but I'm getting loads more eggs anyway, so if you don't want it with Pokerus, then just say, and I'll give you one without it. ^_^

All of them only know Leer and Wrap, because Egg Moves are kinda beyond me.
    Since I'm hatching loads, there will be plenty of different natures, so just ask and I will try to supply!
    I haven't hatched any Adamant natured ones as yet, but I daresay a couple will pop up ^_^

As for what I'm requesting, well... I know that people expect a lot for their cool stuff. I suppose I'm looking for a legit Shiny Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, but I do appreaciate no one's going to want to give them away.
    I'd quite like a Pichu/Pikachu with Volt Tackle, a Politoed, a Slowking, a Cacnea/Cacturne, Bulbasaur or Squirtle.
    Obviously I'm not expecting to be flooded with requests from people willing to give that stuff away. I'm pretty much only setting this up so I can give people a Dratini if they want it, so when it comes right down to it, though I would like the aforementioned Pokemon, as long as it's not from the Starly, Bidoof, Rattata or Geodude (Golem excluded) evo line, I'm happy with whatever. I mean it. If you have nothing of any worth at all, then please don't feel you need to give me this stuff, okay? I don't need all these Dratini, you want a Dratini; it's a win-win situation! So no worries, okay? =]

Edit: I've taken the following off the list, either because I have one, someone's already traded me one, or are going to:
    Horsea
    Lopunny
    Eevee
    Houndour
    Shiny Sneasel/Weavile
    If something you've offered me is on this list, don't feel the need to change your offer; I've pretty much already accepted it, so thank you!
    It's just that I don't want any more of these. =]

xX

Last edited:

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    If you trade me a Dratini ill trade you a legit shiney sneasle UT also its being traded to platinum FC is in my siggy :)

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, I'll give you an Eevee (level one, I hatched it) for a Dratini, please~?

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    thank you so much for dratini =) ya saved he a lot of breeding. i appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    I'll trade you an Eevee, I've got a handful :]
    and a Pokerus would be SWEET!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I'll try and see if I can get a cacnea for you. Is Dratini in the SinnohDex because I havn't got National in my current game yet.

LightningNick

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just started about 2 weeks ago now that i check and about a day ago on the forum so i don't have much of worth, i have the starters from D/P in abundance and eevees and that is it but i would love a Dratini if it isn't too much to ask, thank you. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I can't get cacnea sorry. Would you be happy with a Lvl. 31. Machamp?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    hi, can i have a female drantini with pokerus?
    sorry but i do not have what ur lookin for .. quite new to the name so far..
    am online now

heres my fc
    sx
    3652 6707 7958

i will give u a pichu for one =)

Back