• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dratini with multiscale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
  • Does anyone have a Dratini with multiscale or at least a safari so I can catch one? I can trade an extremespeed dratini for it or 4IV Axew/Growlithe/Charmander/Dratini (with Marvel Scale)/Feebas/Ralts

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • if you can wait a minute for me to breed and hatch the egg ill give you one free

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • I have bred like an entire box with a female HA but can't seem to get any babies, if anyone has a male HA so I can try two HAs together it'll be great! Or explain if I am doing it right by having everstone fem HA with a destiny knot 6IV Ditto and not getting HA babies.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • Meaning when I level it up it will change from Marvel Scale to Multiscale or? I don't understand this one >.> I haven't dealt with HAs before.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    No I do not, after tw hours I got a 6IV one with the stuff I need.

Would it be safe to assume you no longer need me to breed you one?

Not sure if this & the post in my shop are related haha

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • Yeah it's fine if you don't breed one anymore. Thank you for the willingness to help either way! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back