• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawing Keeps the BS Off Your Brain

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I've drawn all my life and although I'm not as good as an artist in a comic book, it's still a lot of fun goofing off and drawing pictures of stuff you like. I like creating different alien races (star wars inspired) and super heroes and villains and stuff. I just found this section of the site the other day and I figured I have all this crap lying around I might as well share some for fun.

Here is one of a bunch of DC comics villains.
    Spoiler:

My favorite creation, Drake Dragon. With a few of his enemies. I don't really have written out stories for these guys, just vague backstories and stuff. I'll usually just draw something that comes into my head and make a short backstory up after I see what they look like finished. Most of them don't even have names.

Spoiler:

This is sort of like a 90s X-Men/WildC.A.T.s inspired team of super heroes.
    Spoiler:

Here's a creepy thing I had a dream about...
    Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • wow these are different than what i'm used to seeing here haha
    but thats good, you got your own style
    i do think some of them are a bit scary haha but maybe you like that ^_^

keep it up!​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    wow these are different than what i'm used to seeing here haha
    but thats good, you got your own style
    i do think some of them are a bit scary haha but maybe you like that ^_^

keep it up!​

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah some of my friends got creeped out by Doctor Domino. That old plague doctor design is creepy haha

Back