• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Drawing time lapse of Pokemon from all Generations!

RegdragsPlays

Cyn The Garchomp
Years
  • Hello everyone! I run what is called a Drawing Session segment on my channel where I take a Pokemon drawing that I produced in one to sometimes two hours and put it in a 5 minutes time lapse video. The most recent one I did was of Garchomp. I will upload more material and drawings on here when I have time. If you guys want to take a look at it, here is the link. I hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This is really neat, but to have a thread in A&D you need to actually post your artwork here, not just link to it. And technically, because you're plugging a youtube channel (or outside website), it falls under the "advertisement" clause, sorry to say. :( I'm going to remove the link in your post. If you want to advertise your youtube channel, you may do so in your signature.

I won't close this though. You're free to post any of your drawings and speedpaints here, in this thread. Just make sure you read the rules thoroughly! You've got some cool work and I'm sure people here would love to see it so I hope you decide to update this. :)

Back