• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawings that'll make your eyes bleed

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    I agree Mogg. Amazing! Good thing my eyes didn't bleed! WOW! THAT'S LIKE AMAZING! I wish I could be as good as that!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Thanks for the comments guys, I tought the thread would die because I'm not posting much art. xD

Lol, I love your lineless style, I find it ironic that Umbreon's eyes are actually bleeding. XD
    *coughReverseChucough*

Nice work, are you new to digital drawing? If so, you're impressively good at it and without the use of fancy photoshop. Keep up the good work!
    Meh, I don't know, I think I started drawing in.. May? Somwhere in the begining of summer. =P

Chikorita

Don't you love my crappy backgrounds? :3

Oh by the way, I got a tablet today. I wonder how long will it take me to get used to it. >>;

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Those are really nice. I actually made my avatar in Gimp.
    Thanks. <:
    And you're not the only one who used GIMP to make yourself an avatar. I made mine in GIMP too.
    I have Photoshop but I'm too lazy to learn how to use it.

Well, I've just made my very first tablet drawing, it's just a sketch but I felt putting it up. I might colour it, if I'll feel like it.

Bored.

If you don't know who she is, she's Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. :]

Last edited:

SpikeDo

Open mouth; insert foot
    Years
    Thanks. <:
    And you're not the only one who used GIMP to make yourself an avatar. I made mine in GIMP too.
    I have Photoshop but I'm too lazy to learn how to use it.

You're welcome. =)
    What version Photoshop is it? All I have is the super old Elements 2.0, and it's worthless to me because there's no path/pen tool.

I've learned to survive without it, though. I really like GIMP. I use Paint.NET for a lot of extra things too.

Nice sketch. You should color it. =)

Zoaea

Critter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    The sketch you did of winry is really lovely (a bit hard to see tho) ^_^ you should color it!!

Also I liked your reverse pikachu and the Shinny 8D pic, very creative. xD

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    What version Photoshop is it? All I have is the super old Elements 2.0, and it's worthless to me because there's no path/pen tool.
    I'm not really sure, I don't have it on the computer I'm currently using so I can't check right now. x_x;

Well I coloured the Winry picture but I don't really like how it turned out. Oh well. >_>;;
    And I drew something new again today.

Psyyayay

'Twas a request. It took me like an hour to finish it, normally I need atleast 5. xD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Oh goody goody. You're very good!

Maybe you can teach me a thing or two, what do you say?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    they are awesome!! I would really like to see how you can draw a Pikachu or Raichu...I'll keep tabs on this and can't wait to see more!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2014
    I Like Glacion it looks Cool..
    Rating.
    Glacion 10/10
    Others 8/10

Back