• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream/Hidden Ability Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXELXu7

Kusari Ninja
Years
  • I want to be the very best...index for pokemon with dream world/hidden abilities. It'll help me fill my Pokedex, and I usually breed for IVs, meaning whatever you give me, I can give you back stronger. Make an offer and a request here, and I'll honor it if/when I get the 'mon with the ability you're looking for.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hi. Just gonna ask, do you have a hidden ability Mewtwo or Giratina, and if so, would you be willing to clone them?

AXELXu7

Kusari Ninja
    Years
  • I can't breed legendaries, and I refuse to clone, and I don't even know how to get ahold of one if I could. I really only made this thread so I could help people get ordinary pokemon with extraordinary abilities. The way it works is; you trade me a pokemon with a Hidden Ability, make a request, and I mark your reply as "(username) Confirmed, received!" I thank you, and then when I get the pokemon in your request, I trade you the pokemon you requested. If you really want to gamble and make Hidden Ability Giratina your request, I'm afraid you might not see your offering pay dividends. But if you wanted to make a more reasonable request, like say...Dratini with Marvel Scale, you might actually get that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back