• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World needs Inception

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
  • I wanted it to be a bit better is well like you could go into caves or underwater and more but it's mostly like your in a forest running around which isn't that bad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    wished dw's mini games were like the fossil stuff in the underground thing in gen4

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • ITT: Discuss changes to the Dream World.

I personally think it needs to be every 23 hours, not 24... Because with 24 hours, it keeps jumping up ahead a few minutes or seconds each day so you can't schedule it regularly each day!

And obvious need for new mini-games and areas to play.

And obvious need for Nintendo to plz release Japan events in US & other areas like Australia.
    That is so true! At one point you have to skip a day since it's getting too late.

Back