• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World on a laptop

Hybird Mess

The Northen Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I had a bit of trouble using the touch pad at first for sure spesh that waillord game ! I would see a poke falling in the corner of my eye and nor be able to move over fast enough (normally end up going off the touch pad ! :L) and as for that annoying Evee brick game I would firmly recommend a mouse if you can use it ! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'm going to have a difficult time controlling the game if I had to use a touchpad, simply because I'm used to plugging in a USB mouse when I'm using my laptop. I do not use touchpads a lot, so...

To be honest, I never played DW with a touchpad. If I did, however... I bet that I'll end up with much lower scores than usual.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I've won every game I've ever played, even when I don't use a mouse. Albeit, I do worse on a laptop, I don't do poorly enough to actually lose however (my time difference on the sky race is most apparent with a mouse vs. mouse pad).

Back