• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The Dream World was an online game only accessible if you tucked a Pokemon into bed using Game Sync. Once tucked in, you could play games in the Dream World. While playing, you can encounter special Pokemon w/hidden abilities, as this was originally how Pokemon had hidden abilities. In order to obtain these Pokemon, you had to get certain scores in mini-games the Pokemon asks you to play. You can also grow berries here and bring them back to your main games when you wake your Pokemon up in Game Sync. After waking up your Pokemon, you could obtain the Pokemon you met in the Dream World that were made happy in Entralink's Entree Forest.

These days, however, the Dream World is no longer accessible through normal means, as Game Freak shut down the service.

What did you think of Dream World? Did you use it?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i actually never used dream world whoops. idk why? i just never had interest in it. i like that they gave pokemon new art for dream world though, if that counts for anything lmfao

Back