• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
  • Anyone ever do too much pokemon related stuff before going to sleep, and had dreams about it?

I'm sure i've had more before, but I only remember 2 I had recently.

The first one, I was in a pawn shop, and was looking at everything. I ended up getting this weird gameboy color game that was like silver/gold/crystal, except it was green colored with a picture of Celebi on it. I guess it was some special Celebi edition lol. I woke up though shortly after buying it, and thinking "Darn, I didn't get a chance to play it...."

The second one, which I think was even wierder, was where my mom was all excited about something. She was for some reason playing a pokemon game, and she showed me what she was so excited about. She got a freakin shiny Rayquaza somehow! I kept asking if she would trade it for this and that, but she kept saying no!

Dreams are really weird sometimes, though i've had stranger non-pokemon ones.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I had a dream once...

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all pokemon are created equal."

View attachment 51199

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I had a dream where an Arcanine was eating me and after going through this obsession with D/P where I wanted them so bad (I didnt have a DS though :'() I was dreaming I was catching my fave gen 4 pokemon: Buizel. Seriously that thing is so awesome. But when I woke up I woke up... dissappointed that I really didnt catch it

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • YES. IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Okay, so it was a time when Pokémon Gold was just released and I had it, and I had a Lvl. 100 Typhlosion (somehow; I was a crazy nerd back then :D), and I loved that Typhlosion. And I mean I loooooved that Typhlosion. I wanted to marry it.

Aaanyway, one night I had a dream about this Typhlosion dying (I forget how lol). And I woke in the middle of the night crying and all sweaty, and I eventually discovered that I wet my bed. XD

Strange, strange times. :|

Awhhh hahaha. That's sad:S Poor Tyhplosion. Ive had competative battling dreams... How sad is that? I'll wake up and be like "omg of course it's got trick!". Ive also had a dream with a fellow PC user in it:p It was funny/weird.

Ayselipera

I had a dream once that I was playing outside and I saw Ash and a bunch of pokemon calling to me from the woods. I was so excited I grabbed my dad to show him and then all of a sudden they disappeared. So then when my dad turned back around they were there again.

Hahah that was it. :)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I have had dreams I started a journey and when i woke up I was pretty disappointed. Who wouldn't want to live in such a peaceful like world?

You guys can call me crazy for this one but I daydream all the time of being in the pokemon world and picture what I would wear as a trainer, who would be in my party and I picture different friends accompanying me on each region and I even make fake rivals. It makes me feel good and cheers up my day. Just knowing it would be something I would be great at, which is battling and raising pokemon makes me want to actually do it the more I think about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've had the dreams, none that I recall all that vividly. They run the gamut from me being transplanted into the Pokemon world, to me requesting Pokemon fan-art from world-renowned artists, to nightmares about various family members deleting my game save data.

I'm not even going to go into the one where I found myself engaged to Galactic Commander Mars.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • yeh i dreamed that i was on a pokemon journey. i was in the sinnoh region, had 4 out of 8 badges and a really great team. though i woke up before the dream ended, which sucked.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I had a dream that Raikou was trying to attack me the other day, and I was running away from it, but then Pop managed to tame it. I've had Pokemon dreams before, but that was the most recent.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've actually had multiple dreams based upon Pokémon, some very interesting and others you just don't want to wake up from. I've had dreams where I were on my own Pokémon journey with Ash/Satoshi and his friends. Another time I had a dream that I was in the midst of a war between Palkia and Dialga and an Umbreon and Glaceon were there to help me before I got hurt. So, you can say they were all creative, but for me to have remembered them after a while now, I'd say they were good dreams no less.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I had only one dream I can remember of that involved Pokemon. I had this dream when I was like 8 or something and I was playing my GBC in the back of my Papa's truck and I was playing Gold version and I found a Mew (lol dreams are crazy)and once I caught the Mew my GBC fell out of my hands and onto the dirt road and broke. What a horrible dream :'(

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
  • Pokemon dreams

ive had wierd dreams involving pokemon characters, like my OC and Haruka fell into a swamp, then we turned into really freaky fish covered in swamp stuff, then Satoshi kissed both of us and we turned back to normal.

Another dream my sister caught me and my friends and some pokemon characters with a tree robot (dont ask, too much team rocket) and while we were trapped on a playground (O.O) dawn said to ash, " chocolate or vanilla?" cuz dawn was giving him doughnuts and ash was sitting in a bathtub. idk why. he just was XD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My most recent dream also involved me traveling with Dawn in the Sinnoh region, it was an incredible dream until I woke up and realized she wasn't real. :(

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • I had a dream (a long time ago, back when RBY was still new....don't know why I remember it, really....) that I was in a thrift store and saw Pokémon Yellow (just the cartridge, but still brand new) was for sale for only like, three dollars. I clutched onto it so hard while looking through the store with my mom, hoping we would buy it when we got to the check out. (The store was more like hundreds of large warehouses stacked with junk.)

In the dream, I knew I was dreaming, but my logic of course was warped. I thought if I held onto the cartridge hard enough, I would wake up and still have it in my hands. It made sense. Needless to say, I was a little upset when I woke up and....no game cartridge.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • A few months ago I had a dream of a still, close up image of a Tangela.
    It was strange but oddly enjoyable.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • You guys can call me crazy for this one but I daydream all the time of being in the pokemon world and picture what I would wear as a trainer, who would be in my party and I picture different friends accompanying me on each region and I even make fake rivals. It makes me feel good and cheers up my day. Just knowing it would be something I would be great at, which is battling and raising pokemon makes me want to actually do it the more I think about it.

You know your daydream could come true if you got some obsessed pokefans together to do some LARPing (Live Action Role Playing.), after you gathered them all you would need to do is hire some midgets to dress up in pokemon costumes! :D

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • last night I dreamed that me and Jessie were going through the Kanto region together, but she got REALLY drunk/high and tried to kill me and steal my Espeon, so I told her to go away. I ended up going back to Pallet Town and waking up (:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I had a dream where I was in a band with Luigi, Fire Sumo and Mars. We got kidnapped by gay twilight fanBOYS and they all married luigi. Mars and I got out alive.

only to get murdered by Fire Sumo.

Back