• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Driving in Iowa is like playing Pokemon with only magikarps :/

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    hearing only one true note​

x_x I can't freaking sleep.

Wanna know why?

My knees are both so swollen thanks to a genetic condition, an injury and over all years of abuse from Dance, Competitive Baton Twirling and a homicidal teacher from middle school who believes in torturing people for sport and the weather being absolutly retarded with temperatures ranging from 50 F on Sunday to -5F that SAME FREAKING NIGHT. This pretty much means I can't move 'em without waking up. Yes yes, I know I know, go to the doctor. x_x Well I've been supposed to go to a doctor for almost two weeks now but do i get to go tomorow? Nooooo. :3 GUESS WHY. No guesses? I TELL YOU. x_x I can't go tomorow because I have to drive. On disgusting roads. For several hours. With possible other added annoyances. Tomorrow. With swollen knees that if they won't stop being annoying, I have to get scoped. Fun Fun FUN.

Where, you might ask? Why, I must drive to my college. The reasons why aren't important, some of you might shoot me regardless but the fact of the matter is the same. x_x Iowa weather kills. Seriously. We've gotten like two inches of ice and now over a foot of bleepin' snow in the past week and did I mention it's in the negatives? I get it gets colder places, but we don't have the equipment around here to really stay warm like those people up north do. >> darn them and their technology... And this therefore proves that driving in Iowa is like training only magikarps. It's useless. Eventually, after (152732742 x pi x your face) years, you're where you wanted to get. But it takes so freakin' long to get there it's not worth it. x.x

AND TO TOP OFF MY MISERY

I got Touhou working, finally on my desktop and I'm disturbed how, in SW, Marisa has a butt-slam attack freakishly similiar to Peach's side Smash move in SSBM and SSBB. x.x; Did they copy Nintendo or vice versa or something? But I raped Easy mode [Shiney Rainbow = DEATH. >:3] and I wanted to try normal. Again. I have to drive. T_T and darn it all, I'm spending Christmas online more than likely because I don't have any rl frends that will actually be around ANY TIME around Christmas nor will they make time for me. Guess my only highlight is the Winter Retreat at the Summer Camp I worked at over the summer which comes after Christmas.

Seriously. My body hates me. And Iowa ITSELF hates me. X_x

hahaha. o3o it's freaking 3am.

This blog entry is probably messed up. xD; sorry in advance

Back