• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ds broken?

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
Years
  • well, one day i was playing my s and suddenly a bit of the top screen broke! then the other day red and green spots are coming on and the screen sometimes goes white!

is there any way to fix it? im gunna go c if my local eb games(australia) can repair it. on thursday cause thats when i get black or white its when it comes out! yah!

but is there any possible way to get it fixed in like an hour? without buying anything?

Years
  • I guess it doesn't exactly matter since you are going to a shop to get it looked at...

But did you drop it? Cause any physical damage to it yourself? Maybe spilt something on it? Are there any cracks on the body or so on? Bit more detail and I am sure we can point you in the right direction.​

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • It might be that the ribbon cable could have possibly been ripped inside the DS and if so the only way to fix it would probably be to take it to a store or buy the parts yourself online. The same kind of thing happened to my DS and im buying spare parts.

Back