• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Lite problem!

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
    Okay, so I've had my DS Lite for about 2 years now and I keep it in pretty good condition. A few months ago I was playing it and I noticed that the B button wasn't working as well and that I had to push it multipul times, and hard too, to get it to work. Well that didnt really bother me but a few weeks after I noticed that my DS stopped turning on all together. When I push up the power button the screen flashes white like its going to turn on but then shuts down. I know its not the battery because I've had the charger in while trying to turn it on. The light comes on to show that its charging so I know the charger works too.

Please help and thanks in advance!! :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    It could be the actual battery that's the problem ;P
    Have you considered taking it in for repair at all? The problem with the B button is rather odd, so I'm not sure what to suggest there. My guess is that perhaps something on the motherboard has come loose, and might have gotten stuck in that area =/

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
    Yeah, I've considered taking it in, but haven't actually done it yet. :nervous:
    I'll find time for it some day.
    As for the B button I think your right. Its prob just the motherboard.
    Hopefully I can get it fixed!~ :D

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
    The battery- you can find them in some stores like Zellers if you live in Canada. You can also order them directly from the big N here

As for the battery- it may just be wearing out. It shouldn't be too hard to repair it.

Alrighty thanks. :)
    I'll go get the thing fixed soon hopefully.
    Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new battery/fix the button?

Back