• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Sigh :(
    I'm really dying to have one, I've been just lurking on these sites and read threads and as much as I want to post my pokemon team, I don't have one.

My parents won't buy me one since I haven't payed attention at school for 3 years, I'm still 18 though and the last one I played was emerald on my SP (Played it a million times).

I wanna try DPPt and even HGSS.
    I'm dying in lonesome for like 2 years really, reading threads and such.
    I even tried shoddy and didn't enjoyed it much.

I wish I could have a DS :(

Please don't close. :(

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
    D: Aww it's Ok.
    But there really isn't anything I can do. > <;
    Perhaps you should start paying attention in school. o. o;

Either that or get a job and buy a DS. o:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    sigh said:
    My parents won't buy me one since I haven't payed attention at school for 3 years, I'm still 18 though and the last one I played was emerald on my SP (Played it a million times).

The only remedy for this problem is convince your parents, simple.

And, I doubt that does this thread belongs to this section.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This thread doesn't really garner any discussion (and is arguably in the wrong place anyway).

If you're 18, get a job and buy a DS with your own money? If you can't do that, you'll be out of school soon anyway. If you need your parents to buy you one, step up and work to impress them--earn the DS if you think they'll be swayed enough to buy you one if you improve. Regardless, there's not much we can do about it short of saying "awww, that sucks". :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back