• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DSI trade back price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How much store credit will i get if i sell back my Nintendo DSi? I want to buy a Nintendo DS Lite. Will I be able to do that? Oh btw I am selling my Nintendo DSi to Gamestop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    It all depends on the time you got it. If you got it within the last 30 days and it is unopened (which is unlikely) you may return it for the full price, which is more than that of a DS Lite, and you can buy it in the store with some extra money. If not, you will have to trade the DSi in as used, and you will probably get around $80 USD, and you will need $99.99 USD to buy a pre-owned DS Lite and it will cost $129.99, and you won't have enough money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back