• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS's latest art YAY~ ^_^;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thanks, FG! ^^
    It's all practice =D
    Yeah, the BG is pretty much flat and the anotomy is really hard ._.
    Thanks for the great comment =3
    The shiny umbreon: Yesh, the shading got messed up ^-^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hey Diamond!Love your art!Especially like the one done in 296 minutes,it looks gorgeous with those shades <3 Very well done ;D

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Recherché :p

I truly do admire your Lugia picture, which in my oppinion is the best one by far.

However, you do not to work on your anatomy and facial proportions. Yet, as Forest Grovyle has said, anatomy is one of the hardest things to get right. The easiest way to improve would be to practice drawing realistic four-legged creatures, such as canines (since that's what you appear to favor in art). You may also want to work on aligning the nose, eyes, mouth, and ears of your creations; vaporeon's left eye looks as though its being squashed and poor mew has been pillaging the pantry for brownies, I think that its diet time ;D You ought to try to replicate the actual anime pictures to keep them in your artistic anamnesis for reference.

Again I say, Recherché work you have here, just keep practicing and never lose your sense of creativity. After all, what's an artist without indivuality and virtuosity.

Psycho

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thank you both so much!!
    I am always practicing; and crits just help me even more! :D
    Thank yee all, I appriciate everything *Hugs* I totally and 100% agree with FG, Anotomy is really hard to get down! ^-^
    But, that's just one of the reasons I'm allowing crits and practicing! ^_^

-DS

EmberGryphon

Explodes on Contact
    Years
    Aww! The fursona picture is too cute! ^^ The only critisism I can think of that FG didn't point out already is that the wrist joint on the front leg might be more pronounced- but that might go against the style. ^^()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    So pretty! Your improving so much already with each pic! As if they weren't great to begin with ^-^ i really like the characters you create in your pics. You really get a feeling that you can imagine them doing things in ways their own little characters affects them ^-^ It's so nice to see. I agree with your comment and FG! Atonomy is really hard! It's so hard to not get a twisted limb, or one that just looks wrong. Your doing really well with it.

Ooooo did you say you would *big sparkly eye* really really?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yesh, Just for ya ^-^
    Although I've nevah done an Espeon before XD;

Back