• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DualGameBoy says hello

DualGameBoy

Champion
Years
  • Hello, I'm the new member DualGameBoy.

I startet playing pokemon in 1999 with pokemon blue and continued with red, gold, silver, ruby, emerald, pearl, platinum and heart gold. I'm a really pokemon freak and play every day. I'm not much in to forums, but I want to be a part of a community.

I hope this is going to be fun.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hey DuelGameBoy, welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your stay and make alot of new friends. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have ^_^, and btw i've been playing since R/B aswell. YAY FIRST

ashe-chan

Dalmascan Princess
    Years
  • Hello, I'm the new member DualGameBoy.

I startet playing pokemon in 1999 with pokemon blue and continued with red, gold, silver, ruby, emerald, pearl, platinum and heart gold. I'm a really pokemon freak and play every day. I'm not much in to forums, but I want to be a part of a community.

Hey, welcome to the forums.... cool, we started playiong pokemon at the same time.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, I'm the new member DualGameBoy.

Welcome to the forums, DGB! Heh, I started watching the anime first, then the games. Back then, I was with a Game Boy Pocket! I've stayed a fan ever since.

Have fun around the forums - PC is a large place, so there'll be a place for you!

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Community! Hope you enjoy your time here! We are just like you, major Pokemon fans who come to this forum to talk about Pokemon related stuff & their opinions! I started off with Pokemon Sapphire Version :)

Back