• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

duel disk launcher

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Hmm. I think this disk launcher is crap! I would never buy it. Although it looks like it's good. But it might be but it costs like 60 bucks!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    um, hello people in this world. dont buy the duel disk launcher. it's just a way to get ur money. all it is is a collectors and looks. u people are like wacko.. me and punkie are right... cuz we are smart enuff to know not to waste money on those kinds of things... heck I could buy 30 great sages for the price of those fake duel disk things.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    My friends and I rather spend our money on actual cards rather than that Duel-disk. Who knows I might get a secret rare in those $35-$40 worth of booster packs...

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    um, hello people in this world. dont buy the duel disk launcher. it's just a way to get ur money. all it is is a collectors and looks. u people are like wacko.. me and punkie are right... cuz we are smart enuff to know not to waste money on those kinds of things... heck I could buy 30 great sages for the price of those fake duel disk things.
    I know we are. But back to the subject. Only poser yugioh fans would buy this disk launcher thingy!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    punkie90 said:
    I know we are. But back to the subject. Only poser yugioh fans would buy this disk launcher thingy!
    ;p Or people with a very large obsession with the series.

*will likely buy this* ._.;

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    I'd have to say that Aimy's right on this one. Might as well do that, pitch in the Zellers/Walmart trick (well, I know in Zellers at Pickering Town Centre works), get a couple more holos, and hope for a secret rare (even if you don't, you got 6 more holos lol).

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I heard there was a wal-mart yugioh tournament tomorrow near me.. gonna check on it.. I am gonna re-build my deck in a few min

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Hmm. There will probaly be a lot of little kids at that one. Im just guessing. But Thats what it will probaly be like. Depending on the area of the walmart!

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
    Imperial Order

yeh.... anyone want a European Imperial Order (secret rare)? i have one that i wanna sell..... hmm... how much do u think i can sell it for?

Sorry this is totally off-yopic, but i wanna find out.............

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I have a Duel Disk, as do some of my friends, and I don't consider it a waste of money. To those of you who are saying it's a waste of money, It's a novelty item people, it's not supposed to be practical. Some of us happen to like dueling with some flare. Here is my breakdown on the duel disk.

First off, any player with sleeves on their cards probably wouldn't want to use it, as it requires the cards to be sleeveless. It is however,aan excellent way to duel without looking for a flat surface and something to sit on. It has electronic lifepoint counter and flashing lights. a button on the bottom opens it and you push on the sides to close it. A flap over the deck area flips up and down to protect your cards from slipping out of the deck zone while walking. I think it was money well spent on my part, and nothing is cooler and more exhilerating than both players dueling with duel disks.

Years
    i got one. its pretty cool. ive played cards in the car! i you dont think thatss hard youve never tried!!! =_= *nods*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The thing is just a waste of money the graveyard starts to fill up at around 15 cards and the cards also get crmpled up in it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Actually the cards don't crumple up unless you don't put them in right, and it fits close to thirty cards in teh graveyard, and if your a good duelist, you shouldn't be worrying about the graveyard limit. The duel should be over long before it's reached. ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol, I picked mine up last week. I'm mostly going to use it for cosplaying, but it could prove to be fun for dueling as well. ^_^;

I have a few gripes about it, though. =\ It doesn't fit well on my wrist.. it's either too tight or not tight enough and it slips around when I lift up my arm. @_@ Then again, I am much older than the targeted user, but still. XD; I'm thinking about getting longer velcro straps if I can find them... that way I won't have to cut off my circulation just to use it. o.o;;

I don't like the button that brings it from standby to duel mode. >_> Lol, I wasn't expecting very much when I pressed it, and it hit me in the head as it expanded, lmao. XD

Back