• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duke Nukem Forever!!

Exar Ketchem

So i herd u liek murlocz
Years
  • I cannot post a link to it yet, but you can find out about it on Gamestop, and you can see the trailer on Youtube.

For those who don't know, Duke Nukem is a FPS series that was popular in the 90s. Duke Nukem Forever was supposed to be released in 1997, but was delayed due to problems with the company. Many pointed out that its' initials, DNF, also stood for "did not finish."

Now, at long last, it seems we may finally get to play this game. It's scheduled to be released this May, and I cannot express how long overdue this moment is.

So, who plans on getting this game when it came out? I'll probably pre-order it in April.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Okay... I love this game to death, but,
    how the hell did Duke Nukem Forever pass throught the Australian Classification Board unedited while Mortal Kombat got banned? DNF has nuditeh, and other violent stuff. >: I

Back