• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dulemaster's egg shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    The shop is closed!!!
    Name two types and i'll give you egg that has both types. When it hatches after 30 posts it will become a type-changed pokemon after 25 more posts that pokemon will evolve (if possible) the first pokemon type will determine the orginal pokemon and the secondary type is what it will be changed to.
    NOTE: I can not fill orders on mondays or Wednesdays but you can still request

here are some examples:

Fire and water egg:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

Fire and electric egg:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

drak and electric:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

thx latios_master for the type changes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    DarkClown said:
    Those are badly colored and shaded....The green one has te shades the wrong way

yeah i was going to fix the green 1
    I can't fill orders on mondays and wednesdays but i'll make them all tonight
    I made all the eggs and shanged the colors on some
    Jedite1000:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

Karrit:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

Opal Pikachu13:
    Dulemaster's egg shop

coreystranick
    Dulemaster's egg shop

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Thanks for the egg, One question, I think it's been over 30 posts and nothing yet. ^^;;

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Can I get a Psychic & Grass egg? I hope I get a cool Pokemon...

Back