• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dumbest evolution competition

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    anyone else notice surskit to masquerain?
    a water strider and a moth are not related at all :/

Mxp

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    magikarp into gyarados... why ruin such an epic pokemon

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I can't decide whether

»

is worse than

»

Water-types. . XD​

Actually Remoraid is meant to be a sniper and Octillery is meant to be a bazooka(octazooka?) and in the pokemon world a bazooka is the upgraded version of a sniper somehow.

For Clampearl I believe it is meant to be an egg even though it came out of an egg but nonetheless it is an egg that eventually hatches into one of those two, you could say it's more like Pupitar or Shellgon only it hatched out as a cacoon which is waste of time for the egg if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    The Leafeon thing is up there, I know why it was done from a development point of view but storylinewise it makes next to no sense. Add to that all the volutions that look retarded ie. Likilicky and Rhyperior. To be fair, they did do a good job fleshing out the Magmar and Electabuzz lines but they've also raped a good number of classic first generation Pokemon too.

Back