• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dump

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Like it says in the title Im dumping all of my pixels that I never finished or showcased. So enjoy~

Dump

I'll post other pixels If they're nice.
    And no you cannot use any of these pixels :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    6 looks awesome (L4D, right?). I can tell that isn't finished (The Witch will cry tonight...), due to some infected not being on. Shame you never finished these, they do look good!

(I also weirdly like 3...) Nice Pyro at number 5 by the way! Love the retro style! Shame the flame looks a little like it is cut off... Ah well, you never finished it, so...

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    6 looks awesome (L4D, right?). I can tell that isn't finished (The Witch will cry tonight...), due to some infected not being on. Shame you never finished these, they do look good!

(I also weirdly like 3...) Nice Pyro at number 5 by the way! Love the retro style! Shame the flame looks a little like it is cut off... Ah well, you never finished it, so...
    Nobody likes witches :D
    But yeah nothing really is finished except 1 and 4

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Wow, there's not much to crit really.
    I think there pretty awesome.
    finish plzz

Back