• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunks trade center/item shop

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    Dunks trade center/item Thread(i take pokemon request)

pokemon(More To come and i take requests only sinnoh pokemon no legends or shinies)
    Shiny Starly - level 2 Hardy
    Aerodactyl - level 20 Timid
    Lileep - level 20 Naive
    Rapidash - level 54 Bold
    Vespiquen - level 46 Impish
    Gyrados - level 100 Impish(im not sure if this one if EV'd I recieved on GTS if not i can refund)
    Probopass - level 20 Adamant(im not sure if this one if EV'd I recieved on GTS if not i can refund)
    Nosepass - level 1 Naughty
    I dont use rare candys or daycare I trained them myself also look at my breeding list for starters and Eevees
    Items(I have much more items these are just some items I have just ask me about an item and ill see if I have it.)
    Rock Incense
    fire stone
    water stone
    thunderstone
    leaf stone
    moon stone
    old amber
    leftovers
    Rare Bone
    miracle seed
    Focus Band
    Red Shard
    Blue Shard
    Yellow Shard
    Green Shard

pokemon i breed
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle(temporarily not breeding)
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Eevee​

looking for:Events,shinys,and EV'd pokemon

NOTE:all of my pokemon are legit and i will not accept non legit pokemon if theres a pokemon i have thats not legit i didnt know and if we traded ill return the trade and take the pokemon off the list so this doesnt happen again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    nidorans is impish and the starlys is hardy

im gonna let my sister on for a bit so i might not respond for awhile just to let you know im not ignoring you

Last edited:
    Years
    Heroes Get Remembered. Legends Never Die

Do you have any of the following tms to trade?

Tm10: Hidden power
    Tm13: Ice Beam
    Tm26: Earthquake
    Tm30: Shadow Ball
    Tm36: Sludge Bomb
    Tm71: Stone Edge
    Tm76: Stealth Rock

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    sorry i just got all the starters a little while ago xD umm what else do u got do you have a riolu or any kanto pokemon?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    sorry i just got all the starters a little while ago xD umm what else do u got do you have a riolu or any kanto pokemon?

Are you asking me or him?

Anyway, just incase, to answer your question yea I have Riolu and I have loads of Kanto Pokemon lying around, especially Chansea and Tauros.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    k well im gonna go i might be on tomorrow im not sure ill be pretty busy this week though when i get on ill trade you some blue shards greene and tms recontra

Back