• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce's EV trained Level 100's and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    that was fast.

Anyways, I am online.

EDIT: Thanks. Oh darn, I just noticed something. I needed fire punch on it too..Could you do that real quick? (if you can't, I can get it from someone else)

י

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Hey Dunsparce :D

I've got a Adamant Simple Quick Attack Bidoof (its also got Double edge), Could I get your Jolly Dry Skin Toxicroak (Platinum Moves: Gunk Shot, Ice Punch. Egg Move: Cross Chop) for it please?

Last edited:

Darkness Unleashed

¡uo ʞɔoɹ Q('w'Q)
    Years
  • Hi again Dunsparce, I got these ones this time:

- UT Lv 1 Bellsprout F/M, nature: Jolly, Extra Egg moves: Vine Whip, Synthesis, Solarbeam and Razor Leaf.
    - UT Lv 1 Magnemite, nature: Modest, Ability: Magnet Pull
    - UT Lv 1 Paras F, nature: Adamant, Ability: Dry Skin
    - UT Lv 1 Bidoof F/M, nature: Adamant, Ability: Simple Egg move: Quick Attack

I would like these if it's ok:

- UT McDonald's Pikachu
    - Modest Serene Grace Togekiss (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)
    -
    Jolly Electivire
    - Adamant Wormadam Trash Cloak (Platinum Moves: Gunk Shot, Bug Bite, Sucker Punch)

Also, I would like to use your Tutoring service. I would like that my Gallade learn the move: Ice Punch

Tell me if it's ok and when are you ready ^^

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

I've got a Adamant Simple Quick Attack Bidoof (its also got Double edge), Could I get your Jolly Dry Skin Toxicroak (Platinum Moves: Gunk Shot, Ice Punch. Egg Move: Cross Chop) for it please?

Sure.

Hi again Dunsparce, I got these ones this time:

- UT Lv 1 Bellsprout F/M, nature: Jolly, Extra Egg moves: Vine Whip, Synthesis, Solarbeam and Razor Leaf.

I would like these if it's ok:

- UT McDonald's Pikachu
    -
    Jolly Electivire
    - Adamant Wormadam Trash Cloak (Platinum Moves: Gunk Shot, Bug Bite, Sucker Punch)

Okay. Finally! Someone wants one of my many Bug-Pokemon XD

QUOTE=Darkness Unleashed;4042702]Also, I would like to use your Tutoring service. I would like that my Gallade learn the move: Ice Punch[/QUOTE]

Okay.

could you teach my garchomp outrage please

Of course. I'm guessing you don't want to breed to get Outrage Garchomp, no? XD

ADDED:
    Adamant Rapidash (Egg Move: Double Kick)
    Modest Venomoth
    Jolly Kingler (Platinum Move: Superpower)
    Impish Battle Armor Drapion (Egg Move: Whirlwind)
    Adamant Ninjask
    Adamant Shedinja (Platinum Move: Sucker Punch)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Would you swap a Hasty Gengar or Quirky Machamp or Relaxed Anorith or Gentle Togekiss for your Drapion or Ninjask or Shedinja?

Those aren;t very good Natures, plus I already have Gengar and Togekiss(With much better natures).

Mabye if you get an UT Adamant No Guard Machoke or an UT Adamant Anorith, then we can trade.

I'm all about competitivley viable Pokemon >.>;

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Knowing that I can't breed any of the pokemon you want right now except Shinx what can I trade for these? Can I say you Ev train pretty fast and get them to Lv 100.I just bred these for you yesterday.

Timid Gengar
    Jolly Kingler
    Timid Mothim
    Adamant Sniper Drapion
    Impish Battle Armor Drapion

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i meant salamence :P
    could you tutor my salamence outrage please? :)

Okay. I'll put in your Friend Code ASAP. Use my Platinum One.

LOL, remember, I also have one of your Mothims ^^

I also got a:

- UT Lv 1 Surskit M, Nature: Timid, Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Water Pulse and Ice Beam

I would like your Adamant Shedinja (Platinum Move: Sucker Punch) for it if it's ok.

Okay. Let me get ready.

Knowing that I can't breed any of the pokemon you want right now except Shinx what can I trade for these? Can I say you Ev train pretty fast and get them to Lv 100.I just bred these for you yesterday.

Timid Gengar
    Jolly Kingler
    Timid Mothim
    Adamant Sniper Drapion
    Impish Battle Armor Drapion

Yes. I pretty much have all the time in the world to train, as my only out-of-them activity is my job, which is relativly short.

I EV with Power Items and then Fight the enhanced Platinum E4 with Experience Share first, then, when they're stong enough, Lucky Egg.

Also, I usually get multiples of the requests I want. The Adamant Skorupi, Timid Haunter, and Timid Burmy you gave me were not the first I've recieved first. I already had them, but there's always the chance that the second one I get has better IVs.

EX: I Currently have two offers for Adamant Simple Quick Attack Bidoof, and as such I wil accept both.

Anyways, enough blithering out of me.

Can you make the Shinx Male? I prefer Male Rentoraa's(Forgot English Name) fuller Mane on it compared to the Female's.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Thanks Dunsparce, I'm ready when you are.

Wait, what about the other trades?

for:

- UT McDonald's Pikachu
    - Jolly Electivire

Darkness Unleashed

¡uo ʞɔoɹ Q('w'Q)
    Years
  • Yes, all that +

- UT Lv 1 Surskit M, Nature: Timid, Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Water Pulse and Ice Beam

For your Adamant Shedinja (Platinum Move: Sucker Punch)

And if you can, I would like to use your Tutoring service. I would like that my Gallade learn the move: Ice Punch

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yes, all that +

For your Adamant Shedinja (Platinum Move: Sucker Punch)

And if you can, I would like to use your Tutoring service. I would like that my Gallade learn the move: Ice Punch

Okay. I'll give you a Lv.46 Crobat for Gallade temporarily, so wait patiently on Wi-Fi after I get off to teach Gallade Ice Punch.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I do the same thing except I wait till the pokemon hits 70 to train in E4. I have Shinx ready I just need to finish the E4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back