• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce's Trading Emporium Version 5.0 (Shinies, Events, and More!)

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Well, im Frozen's cloner, so she needs her pkmn cloning atm, so im gonan clone 'em after we've traded, i've been talking to her on msn xD

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Well, trade me first, so i can get to work on her clones. :p

And frozen owns me, im her slave.. if i dont do what she tells me too.. she whips me. ;_;

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    thanks a trillion for the extra EV trained shiny. Awesome guy

I have tons of EV trianed Shinies. Most likely, the Remoraid and Gible you gave me will become ones, too. Physical Sweeping Octillery FTW!

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Ahaha, alright, thats awesome. thanks a lot man! just pm when youre done. Ill trade you another shiny from my thread, no need for the bidoof.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Hello, i need this:

Goruko Octillery 10/20/07
    Goruko Octillery 10/27/07 Likes to Run
    Goruko Octillery 10/27/07 Strong Willed

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello, i need this:

Goruko Octillery 10/20/07
    Goruko Octillery 10/27/07 Likes to Run
    Goruko Octillery 10/27/07 Strong Willed

-Bagon ~ 37254 ~ Brave ~ Oct.10, 2006 ~ Move: Iron Defense and Wish ~ Somewhat of a clown.
    -Exeggcute ~ 10124 ~ Modest ~ Jun.6, 2007 ~ Move: Wish ~ Pround of its power.
    -Syokoton Tropius ~ 02027 ~ Modest ~ Jun.9, 2007 ~ Somewhat vain.

I want these for them.

Years
  • Dunsparce are you ready for trade I'm waiting for some kind of confirmation.
    If you do the trade with static first, I have another trade I have to do. Let me know when you are finished, thanks.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dunsparce are you ready for trade I'm waiting for some kind of confirmation.

Can you pelase restate what I'm giving you and what you'e giving me? (I accidently deleted all my PMs)

Back