• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: DXR Presents: Pok?mon Mythology: Greek Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Dark Xeon Revolution Presents:
    POK?MON MYTHOLOGY: GREEK VERSION!
    Created by Xeno Scizor AKA XenoZeon

Info:

Pok?mon Mythology has 3 versions, Greek, Norse and Egyptian, currently i'm working on the Greek one. Pok?mon Mythology is based of the Acient Gods and Cultures Mythological Creatures.

? Name: Pok?mon Mythology: Greek Version
    ? Hack of: Pok?mon Ruby
    ? Containes:
    - New Pok?mon
    - New Team: Team Apollo
    - New Region: No name, just been discovered
    - New Legendaries
    - New Main character: Only Boy
    - New Starters
    - Different Music
    - Different Text
    - Different Maps
    - Different Trainers
    - Different Places
    - Different Events
    - Different Weather

? Beta Release: None yet
    ? Beta expected: Within the next weeks

? Plot:
    A new land has been discovered. Your dad, a famous professor goes with his team to explore. After a while, Prof. Birch tells you that your Dad needs you there, so you move to the new land. When there, your Dad gives you a Pok?mon and asks you to help him explore this world. But soon enough you'll discover that you're not the only one here, by far. It seems Team Apollo, an evil Team who uses electric Types, have spread themselfs all over the Region. Every gym, Pokemon Center, Mart and Building are build and ruled by Team Apollo! They're everywhere! And that's not all, it seems deep inside this mystery land there are mystic and very powerfull God Pok?mon hidden. Their plan is to catch and use it to take over the world! You must stop them!

? Progress:

Beta 0.5

75%

- Ends after the seconde Route.
    - Maps: 100%
    - Text: 100%
    - New Pok?mon: 1% [NEED HELP]
    - Team Apollo/Trainers: 50% [NEED HELP]
    - Sprites: 1% [NEED HELP]
    - Containes 8 New Pokemon (Including Starters with first Evo)
    - Expected: February 14th (If i get help from spriters), February 26th if delayed.

? Screenshots

DXR Presents: Pok?mon Mythology: Greek Version!

ENJOY!!!

~ Xeno Scizor from Dark Xeon Revolution

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks, And i'm going to stick to it, because i love it myself!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Looking good Xeno. ^.^
    Well I know how long you've been planning on this and its awsome the result. Well good luck man.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks a bunch, DarkCat12 and super latios

Yes Alex, i've been planning this a lot, and had to restart 7 times, but in the end, it's worth it! ^^

Oh, guys, There are gonna be 4 releases, Beta 0.5, Beta 1.0, the Demo and the full version. I need to know if it's okay that Beta 0.5 doesn't contain new Pokemon or sprites. But in Beta 1.0 it will, just need to know.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • Team Apollo, huh? Well, that's something from Pokemon Treasures. I suggest you get a different name, or we of PT will have to deal with it.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Yes, I highly suggest you change the name (to better fit electric first of all) so other PT members won't notice it. I wish to see their sprites. Send them by PM if they're supposed to be exclusive.

If your music is good, I want to hear it.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    KARR: Hmm, yeah, that's why i thought i heard that before when i said it, i wasn't very sure.

Scolari: Did Ruby have a newly discovered and seeming deserted land? Did in Ruby Team Magma take over all and members everywhere? etc. etc.

Mattgcn: If you think the music is costum you're wrong, i said different, which means other than the one it was before.

What 'bout Team Accu? XD

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • its the same beat the evil team (team magma or wateva) and the god pokemon (is grouden and the other one) is very much the same

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    scolari said:
    its the same beat the evil team (team magma or wateva) and the god pokemon (is grouden and the other one) is very much the same
    There is only one, no History of Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, and on Ruby, TM's plan has to increase land mass, this one has no plan like this.

Jason: 3 is enough, i picked the three from AoM And thanks for your comment!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • wow this sounds cool id love to help you with the egyptian version cuz i love egypt and i know some stuff about it(im pretty sure you know too but whatver)keep it up xeno!:D

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • this is going go be majorly sweeet!

I would help you, but u know I can't sprite X(

keep it up! Nice screenies! Good plot too. Have u got an idea for the Legendary/God Pokemon yet? Like...what it looks like and things?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back